Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Sacramento, CA - Arden Way (LIVE 11 Aug 2018, 19 urban stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yeah, even the older Powerpacks were 100 kWh each. So something seems wrong with that number.
Good point. I don't know why it's like this, but here are more details about the units:

upload_2018-7-19_10-58-22.png

And here's what they look like:

Structure 2.png

One more thing. Never in any of the permit documents does it mention these are Powerpacks, only stationary storage, Tesla stationary storage units, and in very rare occasions "Tesla Superpack". I don't know if this is a made-up term, but here's where it's mostly used:

upload_2018-7-19_11-13-36.png

Last edited:
You will notice that the "stationary storage" unit pictured above in the permit docs does not look like any of the commercial PowerPack installations that have been covered in the media. I have only seen this type at the Fremont Factory and at Supercharger installations. So, the parameters don't match the commercially offered PowerPacks.

You will notice that the "stationary storage" unit pictured above in the permit docs does not look like any of the commercial PowerPack installations that have been covered in the media. I have only seen this type at the Fremont Factory and at Supercharger installations. So, the parameters don't match the commercially offered PowerPacks.
Looks exactly like it to me

Attachments

• 29632922-0071-406A-996B-2312EC90820D.jpeg
    29632922-0071-406A-996B-2312EC90820D.jpeg
    397 KB · Views: 96
I need to make a trip to CA soon and this is the supercharger I've been waiting for. Traveling from Portland to Central California, the superchargers in the Valley were placed inconveniently when I came down in 2016. This supercharger will allow me to cut out two superchargers on the trip.

Reactions: Pluto
I need to make a trip to CA soon and this is the supercharger I've been waiting for. Traveling from Portland to Central California, the superchargers in the Valley were placed inconveniently when I came down in 2016. This supercharger will allow me to cut out two superchargers on the trip.
There’s already a supercharger in a better location for your trip. In natomas
It’s much closer to i5 than Arden fair mall.

I went by this site around noon. They were working the lights. And spray painting one of the entrances to the enclosed area. I saw a address sign that also said main disconnect on the ground by that entrance. No activity on installing bollards around the SMUD gear.
Not sure what the guidance sign in detail D of D-2 is, so unclear if that is been resolved or not.

• Informative
Reactions: AMPd