Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Sacramento, CA (LIVE 13 Oct 2017)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I stopped by today as well, and while someone Blup85 beat me to it, I took some photos. I might as well post them.

IMG_6869.JPGIMG_6870.JPGIMG_6871.JPGIMG_6872.JPGIMG_6874.JPGIMG_6875.JPG IMG_6876.JPG IMG_6878.JPG IMG_6879.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_6881.JPG
    IMG_6881.JPG
    526.9 KB · Views: 221
I can't imagine them wanting to leave all the money sitting out there in boxes for to long. I bet this construction goes extremely fast. I really could have used it last night. I made it home from downtown Sac to Chico with 4 miles to spare (all my fault btw) which required me to drive 45mph on 99 , through a EV desert in between. I should have gone through Rocklin for a 15 minute charge but took the chance.

Thanks for the updates. I am following this with great interest as it will make our travels on I-5 much easier.
Anyone have a estimated finish date based on other SC installs?

Judging from the progress I would say it would be completed in a month or less. The Local Utility SMUD. Is pretty responsive for transformer placements which is usually the long lead it to turn up of a site

• Informative
Reactions: beths11