Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Saint Leonard, NB

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
there is a row of chargers and 1 is isolated oriented a different way.

The one where you park front-in can make life easier for a Model X that is towing something. However, it's more likely that you see it used by someone who just doesn't like backing-in to spots.

In some places , all the pedestals are lined-up like the corner one in the photo. However, if you do that in the North it will cause problems for snow plows.

Reactions: MarkeR2002
* Did you know that if your right hand is 1 key to the left on your keyboard, "miles" turns into "nukes"? You do now.
I don't get that on my keyboard. For me, it's usually based on the words I use most often. So tell me, which country are you interested in bombing? (Please note: this is a joke so don’t send cops to my house)

Last edited by a moderator:
New photo on PlugShare AFFDFC1E-D1A9-4472-89CF-73CDFECBFE51.jpeg

I stopped in Saint Leonard yesterday. I recommend to pay attention when you enter the aera as it is not obvious where to enter. I entered by mistake by the exit and I found myself facing a truck coming out the Subway parking lot...don't do what I did !:)

Other than that it makes the stretch between Rivière du Loup and Fredericton stress free.

A lot of the use for this Supercharger is to go from points West to/from the Southern Gaspe peninsula. For example, since St-Léonard is 100 km closer to New Richmond than Riviere du Loup, ABRP will tend to route people thru here as opposed to using the all Quebec route crossing Matapedia.

However, this is shut down currently due the blockade. The police do not consider the Supercharger stop to be a legitimate reason to enter NB.

• Informative
Reactions: ItsNotAboutTheMoney
A lot of the use for this Supercharger is to go from points West to/from the Southern Gaspe peninsula. For example, since St-Léonard is 100 km closer to New Richmond than Riviere du Loup, ABRP will tend to route people thru here as opposed to using the all Quebec route crossing Matapedia.

However, this is shut down currently due the blockade. The police do not consider the Supercharger stop to be a legitimate reason to enter NB.
What is this blockade you speak of?

And to think I was hoping the Canadian border would open soon. Looks like it might take me a while to get a charge in Woodstock, Quispam, Salisbury, and Enfield!
Don't expect the border to open until the US gets the coronavirus under control. The US has 9X the population and 150X the number of cases. Canada has been averaging 320 new cases per day recently vs 48,000 in the US.

• Informative
Reactions: PLUS EV and MarcoRP