Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Saint Liboire, QC

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
St-Liboire is now open. For those who have Bio Weapon Defense, activate it before you get there! Lots of trucks are idling and it smells really bad...
20220205_105753.jpg

Reactions: lukex4 and mociaf9
Since opening (when it opened, all stalls were on), many stalls have been off. As of last night, the first 4 (when you enter the parking lot) and the last 4 are working, the 4 middle ones are still off (Tesla logo is off and the stalls not working). Thing is that this doesn't show in the car/app as broken, they're shown as being all available. Let's hope they get fixed soon!

• Informative
Reactions: mociaf9
Since opening (when it opened, all stalls were on), many stalls have been off. As of last night, the first 4 (when you enter the parking lot) and the last 4 are working, the 4 middle ones are still off (Tesla logo is off and the stalls not working). Thing is that this doesn't show in the car/app as broken, they're shown as being all available. Let's hope they get fixed soon!
Each cabinet serves 4 stalls so that means one of the cabinets is either not functioning or not connected somehow. Not an uncommon issue at new superchargers. It usually gets resolved in a month or so in my experience. In any case 8/12 working isn't bad, especially considering it's a slow travel season.

Each cabinet serves 4 stalls so that means one of the cabinets is either not functioning or not connected somehow. Not an uncommon issue at new superchargers. It usually gets resolved in a month or so in my experience. In any case 8/12 working isn't bad, especially considering it's a slow travel season.
Yes the 4 middle ones are not working. Problem is that the display in the car shows that the 12 stalls are available when there are only 8 available actually.

This Supercharger doesn’t show on the map on Tesla’s website, but it does show in the list of results. That’s odd. It does show on the car screen as well. But it isn’t on PlugShare. Does it really work? We’re road-tripping across Quebec right now & the car routed us to this one & we’ll arrive at 7% so if it doesn’t work we’ll be screwed. Without PlugShare to check for recent reports of if it’s working or not I’m nervous.
Is there not a way to report this to Tesla?
a) I think there's a number of the SCs to call in case of problems. Not sure what it is.
b) The SCs self monitor and report problems back to the Ops Centre.
Yes, call +1 (877) 798-3752, option 2, and then in the second menu the option # varies if you have an active service appt or not. We’ve used this # to report a number of Supercharger issues & we’ve seen Tesla react quickly to fix them, getting repairs done in 2-3 business days usually.

• Informative
Reactions: Randy-12
Ah, you're right, it's not on PlugShare. Someone will need to add it, I don't know what the process is. It is on supercharge.info. I've used it a few times and it has been great. The only v3 on that segment, and much better than Brossard which is always busy.
I was able to find it on PlugShare. It’s marked as restricted & “coming soon”. I messaged PlugShare so that they can change it to active. We’re charging now.

Reactions: GtiMart
Good. I don't see PlugShare as the authority on superchargers, I only use it for other chargers. The car is the authority, and I use Supercharge,info otherwise when trying to learn where the chargers are in advance of a trip.
I usually use PlugShare to look out for potential Supercharger issues. Many times the car shows all stalls as functioning, but PlugShare notes help us avoid defective stalls or ones that are slow. Supercharge.info has some cool details like showing when a station opened, but PlugShare seems to have the best info for station issues. The nice thing with the car is seeing how many stalls are occupied.

This Supercharger doesn’t show on the map on Tesla’s website, but it does show in the list of results. That’s odd. It does show on the car screen as well. But it isn’t on PlugShare. Does it really work? We’re road-tripping across Quebec right now & the car routed us to this one & we’ll arrive at 7% so if it doesn’t work we’ll be screwed. Without PlugShare to check for recent reports of if it’s working or not I’m nervous.

Yes, call +1 (877) 798-3752, option 2, and then in the second menu the option # varies if you have an active service appt or not. We’ve used this # to report a number of Supercharger issues & we’ve seen Tesla react quickly to fix them, getting repairs done in 2-3 business days usually.
It's shown as a "destination charger" on Tesla's website... It does indeed work well, got 170 kW every time (Sr+). It's been on PlugShare since the opening (I added it) but they changed it to "opening soon" after a few days, stating they're waiting for Tesla confirmation (maybe they're waiting for it to show on Tesla's website, which it's wrongly tagged...). Messaged and reported it open a few times on Plugshare but they don't seem to do anything about it :(

Yep, reported it yesterday on Plugshare too. The Tesla website has a destination charger pin style for it but the description does say supercharger, 250kW. Tesla made a mistake, and Plugshare are waiting on Tesla. The only way to fix this is to report the problem to Tesla I guess? Does someone know how we do this? Anyone have a contact with Tesla?

Yep, reported it yesterday on Plugshare too. The Tesla website has a destination charger pin style for it but the description does say supercharger, 250kW. Tesla made a mistake, and Plugshare are waiting on Tesla. The only way to fix this is to report the problem to Tesla I guess? Does someone know how we do this? Anyone have a contact with Tesla?
Posting on teslamotorsclub, got someone to update it today. That's a start.