Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - San Diego, CA - Balboa Ave. (LIVE 18 Nov 2020, 16 V3 stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I found this on scoutred:
Project: Project Details | Open DSD
Electrical: Approval Details | Open DSD

I don't know who to tag these days, so please help me get the attention of whomever is needed to add this to supercharge.info

Coordinates point to Kohls / Vons Parking Lot (32.818922, -117.179792):
Screen Shot 2020-09-02 at 9.53.31 AM.png

Google Maps

I found this on scoutred:
Project: Project Details | Open DSD
Electrical: Approval Details | Open DSD

I don't know who to tag these days, so please help me get the attention of whomever is needed to add this to supercharge.info

Coordinates point to Kohls / Vons Parking Lot (32.818922, -117.179792):
View attachment 583569
Google Maps
Out of curiosity, how did you locate the project? AFAIK, the only ways to search on DSD is with an address or permit ID. Good find, added.

Last edited by a moderator:
I scoped out the site... no signs of construction just yet.
There are some j1772 plugs in the parking lot, so seems like a EV friendly neighborhood mall
the 85 degree bakery, Luna Grill, Pieology, and Habit are going to make this a nice place to charge... as well as the V3 chargers!

Just need to find the ones going into Vista and Escondido, I suspect those will be at the respective Target stores.

This specific supercharger is across the street from the Target. (Target is on the North East Corner of the Balboa/Genesse intersection, and the permit is for the South East corner.)

(I'm not sure if you were just mentioning Target for the Escondido/Vista locations, or if you mis-remembered this center as having the Target...either way :cheers: :))