Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - San Diego, CA - Truxtun Rd (LIVE 6 May 2022, 12 V3 stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I found this on scoutred:
Project: Project Details | Open DSD

PENINSULA: Building and Electrical permits for site improvements at an existing parking lot. Work to include: Demo portion of landscaping, new charge posts, restripe parking and relocate lighting fixture. Base Zone CR-1-1, Geo Haz: 52. Coastal: N-APP-1, Transit Priority Areas
Might just be destination charging, but affecting landscaping and re-striping seem a little more invasive, and the bland description almost seems designed to keep this permit from being found...

The coordinates currently point to the middle of downtown, but Truxtun is definitely in Liberty Station, and the permit mentions Liberty Station Community Association. So, speculate away! At least keep an eye on this permit to see what happens once it is issued...

I found this on scoutred:
Project: Project Details | Open DSD

PENINSULA: Building and Electrical permits for site improvements at an existing parking lot. Work to include: Demo portion of landscaping, new charge posts, restripe parking and relocate lighting fixture. Base Zone CR-1-1, Geo Haz: 52. Coastal: N-APP-1, Transit Priority Areas
Might just be destination charging, but affecting landscaping and re-striping seem a little more invasive, and the bland description almost seems designed to keep this permit from being found...

The coordinates currently point to the middle of downtown, but Truxtun is definitely in Liberty Station, and the permit mentions Liberty Station Community Association. So, speculate away! At least keep an eye on this permit to see what happens once it is issued...
Permit is definitely for a Supercharger.

The address on the permit looks odd, but Truxtun Rd is at Liberty Stn, as you said.

The contact for this job as well as the ones you and I found this past week is still the same (Harrison Palmer), and with the valuation being $30k, this can only.

I’d update Supercharge Info now, but I can’t, so I won’t...

Permit is definitely for a Supercharger.

The address on the permit looks odd, but Truxtun Rd is at Liberty Stn, as you said.

The contact for this job as well as the ones you and I found this past week is still the same (Harrison Palmer), and with the valuation being $30k, this can only.

Yay happy to have found my third SD supercharger :-D. This one was the trickiest yet.

It has happened with previous permits (e.g. the Del Mar Heights permit) that the initial submission has the wrong geo location in the DSD system, and defaults to the middle of downtown. Sometimes it also an erroneous address, but these should be fixed in a future update.

Reactions: Oil Freedom
found the pics:
1641602217797.png

1641602197318.png

1641602183407.png

1641602156261.png

I drive past Liberty station and back 4 or 5 times per week. I don't really get a good view as I pass by but last week I did see signs of activity. Today I drove down into the parking lot near the project and saw lots of progress. I didn't take a pic as workers were there and actively working.

It looks like the charging stations will be right by the existing other charging stations in that NE corner of the lot.

libstasc.jpg

*Driving through that MadMax section of Rosecrans between I-5 and Liberty Station 8-10 times per week is why I will never get into the FSD beta.

• Informative
Reactions: mociaf9 and jowaldo