Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Seattle, WA - 300 NE Northgate Way

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Guacahummus

Supporting Member
Jul 11, 2020
Tex 📐
https://supercharge.info/map?siteID=7667

https://cosaccela.seattle.gov/port...ermits&capID1=24SCI&capID2=00000&capID3=08927

Work Location: 300 NE NORTHGATE WAY

Project Description: Tesla would like to construct a new DC Fast charging site at the existing parking garage located above the best buy. The existing DC fast charging stalls will utilize the existing building utility transformer and will consist of (1) new main switchboard to provide power to 16 new DC fast charging stations.

Attachments

• 1709222214967.png
    1709222214967.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 30
  • 1709222230309.png
    1709222230309.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 13
Fantastic! This parking structure services target, Best Buy, and Petco. It’s a much more convenient location if you want to get some shopping done.

The only bummer is putting the chargers at the top of the parking structure. I’m sure it’s better for ICEing and fire safety, but it’ll take forereeeever to spiral up the parking structure.

Reactions: Astrochimp
Fantastic! This parking structure services target, Best Buy, and Petco. It’s a much more convenient location if you want to get some shopping done.

The only bummer is putting the chargers at the top of the parking structure. I’m sure it’s better for ICEing and fire safety, but it’ll take forereeeever to spiral up the parking structure.
At the rear of the structure you can take an “express” ramp directly to the top, and another one back down when you are done. It’s very easy to get to the top.

Here’s the actual construction permit they applied for after the pre screening app that Marco posted was approved.

What is interesting to me is that the existing BestBuy transformer has enough extra capacity for a 16 stall supercharger. 1200+kVa. It looks like the existing transformer is in the electrical room on the loading dock level so might not be able to get eyes on it and see what size it is.

What tells you that the chargers will go at the top of the parking structure?