Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Seattle, WA - NW. 45th St. (Under Construction Oct 2023, 12 V3 stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Not much has changed from the previous post and photos. No one working today.
20231103_102531.jpg
20231103_102452.jpg
20231103_102527.jpg

Attachments

• 20231103_102531.jpg
    20231103_102531.jpg
    924.7 KB · Views: 28
Since tdchinn's visit 11.3.2023, it's been more than two months and this site is a low priority, but AFAICT maybe the digging is done and the site is just waiting on a transformer and the pedestals. Maybe not done digging, since there are spare parts lying around and I didn't count the installed pedestal bases.

It looks like a mix of back-in and pull-in sites, which might accommodate trailers.

Pics from this morning:
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
6.jpg

Since tdchinn's visit 11.3.2023, it's been more than two months and this site is a low priority, but AFAICT maybe the digging is done and the site is just waiting on a transformer and the pedestals. Maybe not done digging, since there are spare parts lying around and I didn't count the installed pedestal bases.

It looks like a mix of back-in and pull-in sites, which might accommodate trailers.

Pics from this morning:
View attachment 1006209View attachment 1006210View attachment 1006211View attachment 1006212View attachment 1006213
Likes like 7 back in a 5 pull in. Odd that there are 5 V3 bases leftover but maybe they switched to V4 and realized they couldn’t mix and match.

Reactions: Astrochimp
Visited this station last night. There has been no changes since the last person posted over a month ago. There are an additional 5 pedestals on site which feels accidental.

Of all the sites I visited last night this one was by far the most cumbersome to get to, with the second least access to amenities, and certainly the most uncomfortable to be at in the nighttime.

Attachments

• IMG_6102.jpeg
    IMG_6102.jpeg
    472.1 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_6104.jpeg
    IMG_6104.jpeg
    650.2 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_6103.jpeg
    IMG_6103.jpeg
    455.6 KB · Views: 27
Reactions: Astrochimp and Poiu
Visited this station last night. There has been no changes since the last person posted over a month ago. There are an additional 5 pedestals on site which feels accidental.

Of all the sites I visited last night this one was by far the most cumbersome to get to, with the second least access to amenities, and certainly the most uncomfortable to be at in the nighttime.
I noticed the extra pedestals as well.

There are 6 pictured in your 3rd picture. 4 V3 oval and 2 V3/V4. Maybe the 5th oval previously pictured is hiding behind the others. Are the 5 separate stalls pictured in post #21 still V3 oval bases? Id guess they sent out a mix of bases for the stalls in the parking stall since the new bases have integrated bollard mounts and then did 5 V3 ovals to get rid of them but maybe decided this site will have V4 posts so needed to swap them out.

There are 6 pictured in your 3rd picture. 4 V3 oval and 2 V3/V4. Maybe the 5th oval previously pictured is hiding behind the others. Are the 5 separate stalls pictured in post #21 still V3 oval bases? Id guess they sent out a mix of bases for the stalls in the parking stall since the new bases have integrated bollard mounts and then did 5 V3 ovals to get rid of them but maybe decided this site will have V4 posts so needed to swap them out.
There is only one conduit to each dispenser. Hopefully they plan to keep this install a V3 and shorten the construction time. While I would love to see a V4 here having to redo dirt work to run more conduit would take awhile.

There is only one conduit to each dispenser. Hopefully they plan to keep this install a V3 and shorten the construction time. While I would love to see a V4 here having to redo dirt work to run more conduit would take awhile.
They retrofitted Sparks, NV without pulling additional conduit, at least separate from the existing V3 conduit. They could have pulled it through the existing conduit which they could do setting up to do here. Start with V3 and upgrade to V4 later but that is only possible if the use the larger flat V3/V4 bases.

All of the "ELECTRIC VEHICLE CHARGING" signs are up now. This site is in a similar state as the one under construction in Northgate. Waiting for transformer, meter, pedestals, possibly lampposts, and a lot of clean up.

EDIT: I just noticed some of those signs were up in the last pic in this thread from Sunday. I missed that earlier. Who said they weren't making progress?!? :)