Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Seattle, WA - NE Northgate Way

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Lock is entirely off today. No other changes I see.
PXL_20210323_220752127.jpg
PXL_20210323_220749157.jpg

will they appear live on the tesla map instantly or will there be hours/days delay? I can drive down a few blocks and check them out on this lovely day.
Hours/days delay

On the ground intel is greatly appreciated! Stopping by in the afternoon/early evening is best. Usually the day it opens, you'll see the Tesla guy working on them at that time of day before flipping the switch later (if everything goes smoothly).

Drove by on I5 tonight and these were clearly visible from the freeway. I swore I saw their lights on too. 95% sure the red tesla lights were on at least some of them, but don't want to say definitively since I didn't go up and look correctly.
You guys are KILLING me!! lol

This post and the one in the Bellevue thread, but no verification as to whether or not they are actually operational.

Also, someone posted in the fb group that she saw the tech working on the Yakima supercharger. I'd say it's pretty likely that all 3 are currently active. Someone needs to go on a field trip tomorrow!

To add to the obnoxiousness, I saw the Bellevue marker in the nav was present, but with a lightning bolt inside instead of a number (or a crossed out circle). The suspense thickens....
It's okay. It could be worse. There was a guy on one of the Canada supercharger threads who drove up to the supercharger, said that he thought it looked active, but didn't try to plug in.

Final Inspection is scheduled for today.

Building Final​

Scheduled
03/30/2021
Estimated Arrival Time: TBD
Desired Date: TBD

Site Final​

Scheduled
3/30/2021 8:00 AM
Estimated Arrival Time: TBD
Desired Date: TBD

So it won't be active before that. (Assuming the contractor actually shows up. I feel like most Superchargers need at least one missed inspection appointment before opening)