Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Shenandoah, TX - Metropark Drive

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Guacahummus

Supporting Member
Jul 11, 2020
Tex 📐
Another weird Shenandoah, TX filing. Facility name says Valero, but the address on the filing is a strip mall. There are multiple Valero's within a 2 miles. The filing title matches the address.

Project NameShenandoah Metropark
Project NumberTABS2022023783
Facility NameValero Gas Station
Location Address8811 & 8813 Metropark Dr.Shenandoah, TX 77385
Location CountyMontgomery
Start Date7/25/2022
Completion Date8/22/2022
Estimated Cost
$125,000​
Type of WorkNew Construction
Scope of WorkElectric vehicle charging station

To add, the RAS, tenant and Design firm matches other Supercharger filings.

@corywright @Big Earl @Chuq

Last edited:
I'm a little stumped on this one. There are no existing businesses at 8811/8813 - that number would be in the area of the Metropark Square sign between the Black Bear Diner and the road. Ignoring the Valero thing, these parking spaces along the frontage road would be ideal for a Supercharger.

Last edited:
Reactions: Guacahummus
After a bit of poking around on Street View, I think this is the likely location. This is just <1 mile north of the location that just started construction.

Shenandoah TX Metropark.png

Last edited:
Can anyone tell if the adaptor on the superchargers allows non-Tesla vehicles & short of taking my MY2022 MP3 to check when they go live any way of knowing what kWh they are?

No Superchargers in the US are open to non-Teslas at this point.

These will likely be 250 kW V3 units, which is all (with extremely rare exception) Tesla is installing these days. V4s will be coming later this year.

• Informative
Underground boring contractor onsite this morning trenching from the Pre-Fab SC Units to the switchgear located in the cloner of the parking lot closer to the large billboard sign pictured in post #13. Unclear if this will be a pad mount or pole mount transformer setup. I'm leaning towards a pole mount setup just as the SC south of this location by Car Toys.

• Informative