Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Spring, TX

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
7B2AAFDC-883D-4261-8AC6-D1C494322EF9.jpeg
Just got my Model 3 a couple days ago. First supercharge is going well! Pulling 250kW. I love this car already.

Oh I have charged there and I know how congested place is.

But 4 on the same freeway all within 10 miles?

That I-45 corridor from roughly Conroe down to roughly Spring is both very high traffic (on the highway) and also has a high population density, and seems to be sprouting new Tesla owners like crazy. Beyond what we have today (this one on Cypresswood, the two close ones "coming soon" in the Shenandoah area, and the Service Center), I suspect over the next couple of years we'll need a few more strategically-placed ones. As a local, I would suggest a few:

* Conroe on the Southbound side of I-45: (Because the Woodlands locals will use a lot of capacity at the Shenandoah ones, and the from-Dallas traffic might find Conroe a nicer "final charge" on the way into the Houston area)
* The Woodlands: Southbound side of I-45 somewhere near Woodlands Mall area.
* Somewhere around the intersection of Hwy 99 / Hwy 1314 near Porter (for the long haul traffic coming around on 99)
* Something on the northbound side near Louetta area, to further offload northbound traffic coming through the service center one today.

Reactions: theothertom