Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Springfield, VA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
8913AFB4-AD61-494D-97BC-FB3E4F983846.jpeg
80C39664-04E0-4356-8C0C-7C43E0C307C8.jpeg
344C1FD1-26FE-45C0-A90E-8B34C5E6183F.jpeg

Dominion is here working on the wiring on the low voltage side of the transformer as well as on the input side of the switchgear.

Oh it's ok if you get to close they just point a live wire at you to chase you away. :eek:

My Crystal Ball now says they do the HV side Thursday night if they can shut down JC Pennys which is on the same circuit. So late night splice with truck at the manhole.

If your crystal ball is able to tune in a more precise time, I could probably get some pictures and/or video of the connection... unless mall security chases me off.

Ribbon cutting? Does Tesla announce ribbon cutting events? Or does an org like Tesla Owners Club Mid-Atlantic do something? Or do some members of this forum just decide to all charge at the same time and take a photo?
This would be an owner organized event.
In the past we’ve mingled at the charger, taken a pix for the thread, and then gone as a group to eat somewhere. Check out Harrisburg, Gaithersburg and National Harbor threads.
Anyone that’s local have a recommendation for an eatery?
Won’t be this weekend but maybe next or the following. Charger has to be live or it’s no fun and doesn’t count for my charger count contest. :rolleyes:

In the past we’ve mingled at the charger, taken a pix for the thread, and then gone as a group to eat somewhere. Check out Harrisburg, Gaithersburg and National Harbor threads.
Won’t be this weekend but maybe next or the following. Charger has to be live or it’s no fun and doesn’t count for my charger count contest. :rolleyes:

Thai Ghang Waan and Eleni’s Greek Taverna are two of my favorites. Eleni’s would probably be best for a large group.

Reactions: vdiv
This is the map around the mall.. restaurants around springfield town center - Google Search