Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Sugar Land, TX

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
City permit in work. No description or title, but valuation and sq ft matches TDLR permit

https://energovweb.sugarlandtx.gov...#/permit/15a61b19-23d4-4c4c-94d8-9958f0ad27b1

1677539747777.png

• Informative
Reactions: Electroman
They seem to be making good progress. All of the charges are now stood up. I only see 8 instead of 12 though.

View attachment 945501
Looking at your picture I can only see 2 SC Cabinets which is consistent with there being 8 charging pedestals. You can also see the pole mounted transformers installed with the fuses hanging in the open (no power) position as well as the main feeders hanging from the weather head. Shouldn't be long as all the required hardware is in place.

Reactions: judgeHolden
I stopped by and tried this location out yesterday.

Only 8 stalls (I thought there were going to be 12?). I suspect that this is going to be a pretty busy SC site given the number of Teslas in the surrounding area and the easy on/off from Hwy-59.

Since that site is surrounded by homes, I feel like most Tesla in the area are probably charging at home. I drive past there all the time but I don’t think I would ever charge there since I would charge at home. I am however very happy that there is another SC option on this side of Houston.

Reactions: kriskros91