Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Tacoma, WA (LIVE Mar 2023, 12 V3 stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Some construction equipment is now on site.

Construction1.jpgConstruction2.jpgConstruction3.jpgConstruction4.jpg

Potato quality picture of the site this morning from the jack in the box parking lot. Excited that it isn't on the edge of the parking lot so maybe we'll get pull through stalls.View attachment 895440
Based on the trench dug right down the middle, it doesn't look like pull-through stalls. I suppose there might be one or two of them on the edges though.

I purchased a pool table and shop at Golden West Games. The entrance will be easy to miss in heavy traffic for those traveling or not familiar with the area. I am grateful one is finally being installed but the Mall is nearby with tons of space. I wonder what happened there ?

Reactions: Guy Maughan
I purchased a pool table and shop at Golden West Games. The entrance will be easy to miss in heavy traffic for those traveling or not familiar with the area. I am grateful one is finally being installed but the Mall is nearby with tons of space. I wonder what happened there ?
I was also perplexed by this location choice. Maybe the mall wanted significantly more $ to lease the parking lot space? That's all I can think of.

Reactions: Guy Maughan
The cabinet placement for the one facing the other direction is a little perplexing. It doesn't look like it can be a pull through spot because the other ones are in the way.
By cabinet you mean pedestal? Maybe so,etching underground is preventing the large concrete base from being placed in line with the others so they rotate it and move it into the stall, still as a back in spot.