Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Terrell, TX

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Came by to charge last Wednesday night, 3/20. To my surprise, the entire Buc-ee's was closed. Looks like they had some sort of emergency construction at the gas station. One person was sitting there charging and I wasn't able to get in. Saw the employees walking out of the store so I knew it was over, they had actually closed down. If anybody has information on what happened, would love to find out. Kinda makes me wary of showing up to this charger at a low state of charge now.

• Informative
  • Helpful
Reactions: Kohan and zroger73
mrnoodles,
I use this Supercharger several times each week. I have never had a problem. I have used it early in the morning and between 4:00 - 6:00PM. I have never seen this Supercharger more than half full. I wonder why they would be adding more stalls.

Reactions: mrnoodles
I'm a bit east of totality for the upcoming solar eclipse. Tentatively, I plan to camp out at this location even though I should have enough charge to get there and back. :)
Be prepared to meet resistace from the property owners. Many, many of them are going to try to charge you for overstaying your welcome. I will be on AMTRAK from San Antonio to Dallas that day, from 0700-130ish. Should be interesting.

My plans have changed since I made that post. I will not be traveling on any major highways - if at all. The forecasts show at least clouds and probably rain in the path of totality in Texas. :( Too much effort and risk in traveling to see this once-in-a-lifetime event.

Reactions: drdumont