Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Pearland, TX

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Stalls are being unpacked šŸ„µ

(Sorry about the rushed wonky pics, itā€™s a one lane with other cars and my phone didnā€™t focus in time)

Attachments

• IMG_6797.jpeg
    IMG_6797.jpeg
    650.3 KB · Views: 161
  • IMG_6798.jpeg
    IMG_6798.jpeg
    676 KB · Views: 102
  • IMG_6799.jpeg
    IMG_6799.jpeg
    417.4 KB · Views: 95
  • IMG_6800.jpeg
    IMG_6800.jpeg
    414.3 KB · Views: 108
Is it me or does it appear that there isn't enough room for 2 Walt traffic back there? Definitely no room for queueing. Y'all play nice out there
Yup, only one car wide right now. Thankfully not too much traffic, but it has been a little difficult to slow down for pics without annoying people behind me/waiting for me to pass.

Once the fence goes away, itā€™ll be 2 car wide again. Although, maneuvering to charge will slow down traffic in the future, I bet.

You and a technician were onsite this morning at 05:45?

Dedication on the part of both of you.
Lol, in route to my dessert shop this morning I did drop by at 5-ish and two technicians were on-site. I have two Teslas at home sharing one charger, so I've been waiting and watching this station patiently, lol. Yesterday there were a few yellow cones blocking the road in front of the superchargers when I dropped by but the site looked ready like it would be going live wny day, so I said ai would check this am. This morning those yellow cones were not there, so I took a shot at checking with the two guys on-site to see if the site was up.

Lol, in route to my dessert shop this morning I did drop by at 5-ish and two technicians were on-site. I have two Teslas at home sharing one charger, so I've been waiting and watching this station patiently, lol. Yesterday there were a few yellow cones blocking the road in front of the superchargers when I dropped by but the site looked ready like it would be going live wny day, so I said ai would check this am. This morning those yellow cones were not there, so I took a shot at checking with the two guys on-site to see if the site was up.
I have 2 Teslas and use the NeoCharge smart splitter on the NEMA 14-50 plug that we have in the garage. This works well and there's no swapping required. Does require 2 mobile connector cables but is a good option if you have 2 Teslas and want to home charge daily.