Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Torrance, CA (LIVE 22 Jan 2021, 20 V3 stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
At supercharge in Torrance now, just found out right before heading to Hawthorne SC. The location is a little tricky, stated Level 1, it’s actually level1 (a lower level/underground level). Could be little spooky at night
It's at ground level if you enter from the east side from Del Amo Circle using the driveway depicted in post #107.
It's about half a level down from street elevation at the north entrance, but the ramp takes you up to Level 2.

These are open. I have charged there. Works great. They are at the bottom level of the parking garage a little bit hard to find. You can enter through a long narrow driveway at the back of the Del Amo mall close to the theaters. You can drive in by the back of Nordstroms and go down the ramps or you can enter from the east side of the mall north of the theaters. the Tesla chargers are all underground. There are other chargers at the mall including a large bag of them just to the south of the movie theaters but that's not where the Tesla chargers are.

They were working last night. Just mentioning since the last post said it wasn't.

250kW. Probably the hardest chargers to find so far in my limited experience. And traversing through the parking structure is about the biggest maze of arrows and do not enter signs. Seriously, I could see a clear path to the exit, but it required a bunch of turns to actually get through. Then the sign pointed to the left to "Out" yet I could simply go right to the exit. This experience was actually pretty funny.

Tesla should integrate a way to actually find such specific locations within the Nav. It was actually sending me around the corner past the buffalo wild wings. Parking structures in general can be problematic already with the charger locations not necessarily being very clear.

They were working last night. Just mentioning since the last post said it wasn't.

250kW. Probably the hardest chargers to find so far in my limited experience. And traversing through the parking structure is about the biggest maze of arrows and do not enter signs. Seriously, I could see a clear path to the exit, but it required a bunch of turns to actually get through. Then the sign pointed to the left to "Out" yet I could simply go right to the exit. This experience was actually pretty funny.

Tesla should integrate a way to actually find such specific locations within the Nav. It was actually sending me around the corner past the buffalo wild wings. Parking structures in general can be problematic already with the charger locations not necessarily being very clear.
There’s a street entrance you can take..avoiding main mall parking structures. By movie theater side of mall.