Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Trapper Creek, AK

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
If all those projected government funded sites in NSW, Australia can get added to supercharge.info in permit status, then the NEVI Alaska Phase One funded sites should also, right?

Address: 114.6 Parks Hwy, Trapper Creek, AK 99683

This is on the route between Anchorage and Fairbanks. The next Supercharger to the north will be in Cantwell.

Alaska NEVI 1st round.jpg

If all those projected government funded sites in NSW, Australia can get added to supercharge.info in permit status, then the NEVI Alaska Phase One funded sites should also, right?

Address: 114.6 Parks Hwy, Trapper Creek, AK 99683

This is on the route between Anchorage and Fairbanks. The next Supercharger to the north will be in Cantwell.

View attachment 1010971

I'll go ahead and add these locations.

It would also be helpful for someone to check local government sites for active permits and/or dig tickets.

Last edited:
Reactions: PStewart
I'll go ahead and add these locations.

It would also be helpful for someone to check local government sites for active permits and/or dig tickets.
A lot of these areas don’t require building permits unless you are building in a flood plain or right of way. Some don’t even require that. And as stated above, areas that do require them just use email or in person for plan submittal so no online databases to query. When there is a population density of 0.05 people/sq mile, there isn’t much chance of your building injuring anyone but yourself when it fails…

Of those mentioned here, all strung along the Parks Hwy, Trapper Creek is in the Mat-Su Borough, Cantwell - Denali Borough, Ester - Fairbanks North Star. Only Nenana is in Unorganized Territory (like us! If you want a permit, just ask me!), so it’s the Borough HQs that handle such paperwork…. I am 50.01% sure. (Seriously: about 95%).