Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Vancouver (#2) - CF Pacific Centre parkade

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I still don't understand how this charger will get much use when you need to pay an arm and a leg for parking.
I think if you buy something at the Nordstrom Mall you don't have to pay for parking.

But then again we are back to paying an arm, and a leg for a designer made Gucci water bottle that would be a $0.25 Kirkland Signature water bottle at Costco.

• Funny
Reactions: theredviper
New photo on PlugShare by Visschers. Construction looks finished and the chargers are under garbage bags.
95CB8DAF-C3B1-44D3-896D-35469796D936.jpeg

New photo on PlugShare by Visschers. Construction looks finished and the chargers are under garbage bags.View attachment 384674
Hehe, real people jump the fence and take photos from the inside. Some of the chargers had garbages bags over them when I last visited them. 20/22 of the chargers were fully installed and looked ready to be turned on. However, the two chargers at the end of the far right row are on a slanted piece of pavement. Those 2 chargers are probably what is taking this so long.

Almost a month and no new updates on this location. Has anyone gone to check it out recently?
Yeah hey about that charger, that's not how we build things in Vancouver, we take our sweet time, and go to Starbucks a couple of times a day.

Going to visit it? Hmm not sure about that because I just came back from spring break and it’s work time again. Or just take a photo of the charger when it appears on the car navigation ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Completion of this charger should be easily before the end of the month. Thanks, Elon.

I just went to the downtown supercharger and it was full with additional 4 Teslas waiting in line. Now I have to go to Surrey to get back home, terrible. This city needs more infrastructure..
Wow! I have never seen a Tesla line in BC. Our family is contemplating on getting a P3D. We were just talking about the supercharging network.

Tesla needs to hurry on building the other chargers around the lower mainland, ie: Richmond, Burnaby, North & West Van, and White Rock.
Also the 22 urban stalls at Nordstrom Center, they need to hurry xD.

I just went to the downtown supercharger and it was full with additional 4 Teslas waiting in line. Now I have to go to Surrey to get back home, terrible. This city needs more infrastructure..

I was at the Surrey SC yesterday and there were 3 stalls available when I arrived. Two minutes after I plugged in, the SC station was full and a queue of Teslas started with a couple of cars just leaving. I left after 15 mins since I had enough electrons to go home. It reminded me of of trip down to California and the constant queues.

I was at the Surrey SC yesterday and there were 3 stalls available when I arrived. Two minutes after I plugged in, the SC station was full and a queue of Teslas started with a couple of cars just leaving. I left after 15 mins since I had enough electrons to go home. It reminded me of of trip down to California and the constant queues.
Well... I normally go to Tsawwassen Mills charger and I find it sometimes half full. But yeah we need more infrastructure asap, especially because there are so many Teslas in the lower mainland.

Well... I normally go to Tsawwassen Mills charger and I find it sometimes half full. But yeah we need more infrastructure asap, especially because there are so many Teslas in the lower mainland.

Surrey Supercharger & T-Mills are a bit out of the way for me. My ChaDemo adapter comes in handy as they are 2 BC Hydro DCFCs within sniping distance but have to jostle with the Leafs, Souls, Bolts, e-Golfs, i3s & other PHEVs.

I'm sure they will be glad as well once Tesla builds a Supercharger in SS/WR

• Love
Reactions: Vancity-Tes1a