Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Visalia, CA (Valley Fuel Travel Center, LIVE 15 Oct 2022, 19 v3 stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I don't see it on Find Us but it is in my App.
Here’s a screenshot showing it’s not in mine. I then scrolled a little bit and it re-searched and showed the Visalia charger. Looks like a bug in the app.
IMG_1367.png

Here’s a screenshot showing it’s not in mine. I then scrolled a little bit and it re-searched and showed the Visalia charger. Looks like a bug in the app.
View attachment 943275
On the app, a couple I’ve found to have this “bug” are San Clemente outlets and San Ysidro (Camino de la Plaza). There’s a very specific zoom level when they’ll come up but otherwise they won’t show up.

On the app, a couple I’ve found to have this “bug” are San Clemente outlets and San Ysidro (Camino de la Plaza). There’s a very specific zoom level when they’ll come up but otherwise they won’t show up.
This is how the app works. I can make this happen anywhere.
It’s just how the app Works. You move around and some appear and some disappear. It’s not great but it is what it is. If you have doubts, use PlugShare. Select only Tesla fast chargers and that’s all you’ll see.
1685765930735.png1685765971177.png1685766027824.png1685766079437.png1685766179589.png

Reactions: Falcon73