Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger Voting Round 2

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Why cannot we directly label locations and cast vote? Most of the locations are not helpful anyway. We need some SCs along the Kirkland-Newcastle I-405 side. One SC in Bellevue compared to 5 SCs in Seattle side is obviously out of balance, I-5 is already overcrowded!

Also want the Enumclaw SC back, so I can get some comfortable charge on my way to Crystal in winter and Rainier in summer. Auburn is too slow and Federal Way is too far off route from east side.

Why cannot we directly label locations and cast vote? Most of the locations are not helpful anyway. We need some SCs along the Kirkland-Newcastle I-405 side. One SC in Bellevue compared to 5 SCs in Seattle side is obviously out of balance, I-5 is already overcrowded!

Also want the Enumclaw SC back, so I can get some comfortable charge on my way to Crystal in winter and Rainier in summer. Auburn is too slow and Federal Way is too far off route from east side.
There is a place on the voting site where you can suggest voting sites for the next round of voting.

Additionally I know that the City Council of Coos Bay OR wanted to get a supercharger and approached Tesla with a city owned site. The site is now listed as "Coming Soon" on the Tesla Find Us site. Contacting local policy makers (mayors, city council) might be a more directed method rather than hoping for enough votes to get into the top 5.

• Helpful
Reactions: ReddyLeaf
I am once again asking everyone to vote for locations near Glacier national park 🙏🙏🙏

One of my favorite coast to coast routes involves looping up to Glacier and it's currently about 350 miles between the two closest superchargers if you head through going to the sun road. You've got to make some lengthy L2 charging stops to do the trip at all.

Reactions: Paul42
I am once again asking everyone to vote for locations near Glacier national park 🙏🙏🙏

One of my favorite coast to coast routes involves looping up to Glacier and it's currently about 350 miles between the two closest superchargers if you head through going to the sun road. You've got to make some lengthy L2 charging stops to do the trip at all.
I voted Pullman, Lewiston, Kalispell, Walla Walla, and McCall.

I voted Pullman, Lewiston, Kalispell, Walla Walla, and McCall.
Same, except Bremerton instead of McCall. I do think this helps Tesla plan future years, but I’m also sure that higher population areas will swamp the voting in their favor. For example, Mono Bay and Big Bear, CA won for the US but there are like 50 stalls within 15 miles of those locations. Yet Lewiston, ID is 100 mi from the nearest SC and will never garner enough votes to make the top 10. WSU Pullman is barely reachable for me, and requires a 1.5 hr charge on the single Chademo DCQC for the return trip. Such is the life in more rural and less populated areas.