Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Warsaw, NC

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The old Warsaw Supercharger location at the hotel was terrible. The owner/manager was a nut job. He would confront people who were charging telling them that Tesla hadn’t paid them rent, wouldn’t let people use the bathroom, etc. I heard horror stories.

The Smithfield’s across the street is not in any way affiliated with Quality Inn. The founder of Smithfield’s BBQ drives a Tesla.
Yep. My point was the same person or group could easily own both franchises and/or the commercial acreage at the I-40 exit.

Great day to charge up

Attachments

• 8BA88A9E-311B-4FEF-A478-55D56BF31C61.jpeg
    8BA88A9E-311B-4FEF-A478-55D56BF31C61.jpeg
    971 KB · Views: 58
Does anyone's navigation system think their car is parked on the I-40 eastbound onramp when charging at Warsaw? When charging today so that I could continue driving west on I-40, the car wanted my to stay an extra 5 minutes because the navigation system assumed that, while I was actually parked at the Warsaw Supercharger, that I was on the onramp and would have to drive east to the exit at US-117 and make a U-turn before proceeded west (a ten mile detour).

Is there a way to get the Tesla maps updated so that the cars know they are in the Smithfield's parking lot instead of causing them to think they're off the map and the nearest road is the eastbound onramp?

Navigation is still messed up at this SC. Need to update Tesla navigation system so that charging cars know they are in the restaurant parking lot and not the I-40 onramp. Westbound traveling cars think they need to do an additional 10 miles worth of charging to be able to continue trip