Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Wilsonville, OR (LIVE 17 Nov 2023, 8 V4 stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Guacahummus

Supporting Member
Jul 11, 2020
Tex 📐

Attachments

• 1691881735294.png
    1691881735294.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 611
  • 1691881754526.png
    1691881754526.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 219
I visited Lakeview overnight recently and there was a decent free L2 charger at the Ford dealership there, but yes, superchargers would have been way better.
Yep, I found that one on Plugshare a while back. The stretch between Klamath Falls, OR and Winnemucca, NV is just a bit too far to attempt in our Model 3. But I hesitate to rely on that L2 charger in Lakeview in case it's broken or ICEd or something at the time. No back-up plan. So instead we loop down through Reno...

This is marked as in review as of 8/11. Another site where the permit has been applied for but not approved. Usually these make it through but there is no guarantee it will be approved or when. You can follow the progress on the permitting site and dont need to check it in person until the permit has been issued.

1692133480761.png

This is marked as in review as of 8/11. Another site where the permit has been applied for but not approved. Usually these make it through but there is no guarantee it will be approved or when. You can follow the progress on the permitting site and dont need to check it in person until the permit has been issued.

View attachment 965220
Or a dig ticket can sometimes mean work is imminent.

There were some water line markings (blue) and white markings, but not along the perimeter parking stalls. They were around the center island parking stalls between the perimeter and petsmart.
The width of the spaces in the plans is about 90ft so 200x400ft would include the center island. If the only markings for utilities are in the center island area, that means the area where the stalls are going is clear.