Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Windsor, ON

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
50kW 🤦‍♂️

That’s probably good and fine for shoppers I guess but given it’s beside a supercharger I get the feeling it’s intended to be a fast charging stop.

I really wish they’d start doing better with CCS fast charging in the county.

Reactions: cdswm3
That location on walker would be pretty good. Not far off the 401 for those traveling on it, and pretty convenient for locals in the surrounding area. Lots of shopping and food options there too. Also not too far from the airport.

I thought at one point the location was planned somewhere downtown which would be much less appealing. Hopefully they land on the walker location, but oddly the page shows no location listed when I browse to it now.
All installed on the Walker rd sight . In the Canadian Tire parking lot. But I don’t think they are up and running. Don’t know what’s taking them so long!

Visit on March 2. Green transformer is in, but no sign of meter. Juice still not flowing.

Interesting that power is on for CCS (Flo) chargers on same sight. One would think that would make the Tesla utility link easier? Apparently not.

IMG_2308.jpg
IMG_2310.jpg