Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Windsor, ON

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Nice to see a good set of CCS chargers there too. Sorely needed in the area. Let’s hope they are reliable. Of the few “fast” (50kW 🙄) CCS chargers in the county, seems they aren’t very reliable.

Yes we get Tesla reliability but in the spirit of EV adoption in general would like to see better infrastructure locally for all!

Courtesy - Tesla Model 3 FB group member
FB_IMG_1670728558051.jpg

Power connection is in, main transformer installed, was told this weekend was likely they are operational but checked today and still nothing. We started the Windsor-Essex Tesla Owners Club on FB, just waiting for the big day!!

Were you able to see if a meter was installed? That's often the absolute last thing to do, if a meter is in then it really should be a matter of days.

Were you able to see if a meter was installed? That's often the absolute last thing to do, if a meter is in then it really should be a matter of days.
Where would I find the meter?? There are 3 FLO chargers along with 8 Supers. When I spoke to a person working there a week ago he was just waiting for the transformer to be installed and was sure they would be on shortly after. That transformer is installed, guess I will look for a meter .

Where would I find the meter?? There are 3 FLO chargers along with 8 Supers. When I spoke to a person working there a week ago he was just waiting for the transformer to be installed and was sure they would be on shortly after. That transformer is installed, guess I will look for a meter .

Should be bolted right onto the transformer - like this one in Castlegar