Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Windsor, ON

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I was told that there is an Esso gas station under construction along 2144 Huron Church Road advertising "EV Superchargers", no photo or anything. Could just be CCS, who knows?

Some various links to what I could find:

Not ready for a permit status yet.

1663296257644.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Mayoo
That location on walker would be pretty good. Not far off the 401 for those traveling on it, and pretty convenient for locals in the surrounding area. Lots of shopping and food options there too. Also not too far from the airport.

I thought at one point the location was planned somewhere downtown which would be much less appealing. Hopefully they land on the walker location, but oddly the page shows no location listed when I browse to it now.

That location on walker would be pretty good. Not far off the 401 for those traveling on it, and pretty convenient for locals in the surrounding area. Lots of shopping and food options there too. Also not too far from the airport.

I thought at one point the location was planned somewhere downtown which would be much less appealing. Hopefully they land on the walker location, but oddly the page shows no location listed when I browse to it now.
Someone at Tesla appeared to screw up a few weeks ago and released exact addresses for future Supercharger sites on the public Tesla website. Within a few hours or so they were pulled off. That's where the Walker Rd address would have come from.

Reactions: Mayoo
Someone at Tesla appeared to screw up a few weeks ago and released exact addresses for future Supercharger sites on the public Tesla website. Within a few hours or so they were pulled off. That's where the Walker Rd address would have come from.
Ahh yeah I had seen something about that... that would make sense...

Good, that sounds more likely to be true where it ends up. Happy to see one go there!

4324 Walker is in the same block of buildings as Cora’s and Vento furniture. Was just in Vento the other weekend but didn’t notice any construction (though I wasn’t exactly looking for it either). There is a petro station there too.

I don’t go into Windsor that often these days but next time I do I’ll try and take a look there and get some pictures.