Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Yuba City, CA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Attachments

• 20190101_162935.jpg
    20190101_162935.jpg
    493.4 KB · Views: 127
  • 20190101_162919.jpg
    20190101_162919.jpg
    295.7 KB · Views: 107
Reactions: mociaf9 and Acps110
I'll be passing through this area on the evening of Saturday, 1/12. Any news on whether the switch has been flipped yet? Sure would be nice to use this one instead of hoping I don't have a long wait at the 6 stall charger in Corning.

I'll be passing through this area on the evening of Saturday, 1/12. Any news on whether the switch has been flipped yet? Sure would be nice to use this one instead of hoping I don't have a long wait at the 6 stall charger in Corning.
Corning should be fine on a Saturday on a random winter weekend. Probably half full. If you are extremely unlucky, it might be full ish, but I would be shocked if there were a lineup. Sunday afternoon/evening could be a different story.

BTW there are 2 temporary chargers at Corning now. 8 stalls total.

• Informative
Reactions: JeffnReno
Corning should be fine on a Saturday on a random winter weekend. Probably half full. If you are extremely unlucky, it might be full ish, but I would be shocked if there were a lineup. Sunday afternoon/evening could be a different story.

BTW there are 2 temporary chargers at Corning now. 8 stalls total.
I have to rescind this comment already!

I'm currently at Corning and they took away the temporary chargers, so there are only 6 stalls again. You are still probably going to be fine on a Saturday but I suspect we could see some crowding here on Sundays and maybe Fridays, at least until Chico or some other site in the area opens.

I’m happy about this SC location opening. I commute to that area and range anxiety is always in the back of my mind, especially when unexpected driving is required. New Earth Market has the level 2 chargers and I’ve never needed to use them, but noticed that they are frequently occupied.