Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SuperChargers - Rivière-du-Loup, Qc

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Today picture :)
IMG_20160813_170542.JPG IMG_20160813_170545.JPG IMG_20160813_170549.JPG IMG_20160813_170603.JPG IMG_20160813_170607.JPG IMG_20160813_170610.JPG IMG_20160813_185236.PNG

What route do you take? The ChaDeMo installs stop in New Brunswick, I know there is a Tesla 80amp at the Delta in Fredricton, how do you get here?

I drove Ottawa -> Magog (Lunch) -> Augusta, ME -> St. Andrews NB (overnight Rossmount Inn) -> Moncton (30 minute top up at Tim Hortons) -> PEI

In both directions I drove conservatively between St. Andrews and PEI, drafting trucks or staying below 110 km/h.

Reactions: rypalmer
What route do you take? The ChaDeMo installs stop in New Brunswick, I know there is a Tesla 80amp at the Delta in Fredricton, how do you get here?

There are free 80 amp services in St Stephen, Moncton, the sackville info Centre, and other places.

The best way soon will be Magog->brewer Maine->NB

Magog to brewer is a slow road but within driving distance of a full charge, supercharger to supercharger.

brewer supercharger will be open any day. It's just waiting for power.

You can limp to Moncton from there on a full charge using route 9.

No CHAdeMO in Moncton but there is free 80 amp service at the delta. A slow full charge in Moncton will get you to pei or to the CHAdeMO in Truro if you're going to Halifax.

Rivière du loup won't change that route until Woodstock NB supercharger opens but that's not even in permit stage yet.

Thanks for the pics. In the 6th one, you can see two electric utility poles next to the hotel. When I was there Wednesday, I noticed a new pole between them (but shorter, so hidden behind the cabinets in the photo). It had wires coming out the top of it waiting to be connected to something.

I wonder if Hydro-Quebec is going to install pole-based transformers instead of one large transformer on the ground like in most places. There doesn't appear to be a platform awaiting a transformer, though everything else appears to be in place.

image.jpeg
Thanks for the pics. In the 6th one, you can see two electric utility poles next to the hotel. When I was there Wednesday, I noticed a new pole between them (but shorter, so hidden behind the cabinets in the photo). It had wires coming out the top of it waiting to be connected to something.

I wonder if Hydro-Quebec is going to install pole-based transformers instead of one large transformer on the ground like in most places. There doesn't appear to be a platform awaiting a transformer, though everything else appears to be in place.

Forgot this one if it helps...

• Informative
Reactions: RiverBrick