Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Superchargers visited 3.0

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
@JSergeant 's "first visits" column has been added!
I've just updated the "first visits" again to take account of some date corrections and refinements (mainly where only the Year was reported the date is now shown as 12/31 rather than 1/1, and in some cases where the visited date was clearly wrong e.g. it was months before the SpC had actually opened, those have been changed to 'text' to that they don't interfere with the "first visit" counts. Bighorn has increased "first visits" from 125 to 138, others such as DavidB have dropped from 14 to 1; other people have gone up and down a little.

@theflyer will have to weigh in on changing the default Tableau view for a user.

It seems like it is "per person" as when I look at the Top 5 in the leader board they all have something a bit different going on. As it is now when I go to my map I see the chargers I've used from 2017 and 2018. I have to select the checkbox to see the 2019 chargers that I've been to. If I go to @Darren S map then all years of his are turned on by default. And like I said previously, @Bighorn has the view setup so that the ones he has not used show up by default.

At least that's how they look to me...

I added a new tab to the spreadsheet Leaders. This creates the wiki table from the spreadsheet.

It can be viewed by opening the spreadsheet, but it is also published to the web so you can see it without having to open the huge spreadsheet. Here is the web published view: Superchargers Visited
Outstanding! There may be a bug in pulling the table together that needs squashing - it's showing me as USA-West instead of USA-East.

EDIT: found the issue - incorrect value for me in Superchargers Visited. Can someone repair this locked tab? THanks

Last edited:
Finally joining the game as “Mrs Muddy” has retired. Haven’t figured out how to update the spreadsheet sheet from my IPad yet so can some one add these to start me off?
First Superchargers December 17, 2014 : Centralia, Wa and The Dalles, Oregon.
Most recent March 23, 2019: Cle Elum and Issaquah, Wa

100 plus other stops to be added “Soon”

Mrs Muddy

Reactions: Big Earl
Regarding the Cle Elum supercharger - The Bistro owner fought Tesla and the city - didn’t want the supercharger at that location - now that it is there the business is up for sale.

The owner of the Bistro fought hard against the city to stop the Tesla Supercharger construction.
Supercharger - Cle Elum, WA

Now she has put her business up for sale.
Established Cafe & Grocery in Prime Location!

• Informative
Reactions: DavidB
Cool. Hey, can we change our own default view? I would like mine to start out the way @Bighorn has his setup...so that the ones I have not been to show up as default and they are in red. I know where I've been... :)
Yes, I can easily make that change for you @IT Geek. In fact, I just did it. Green dots are the open superchargers you've not yet visited. Grey dots are locations under construction. Direct link.

Reactions: IT Geek
It seems like it is "per person" as when I look at the Top 5 in the leader board they all have something a bit different going on. As it is now when I go to my map I see the chargers I've used from 2017 and 2018. I have to select the checkbox to see the 2019 chargers that I've been to. If I go to @Darren S map then all years of his are turned on by default. And like I said previously, @Bighorn has the view setup so that the ones he has not used show up by default.

At least that's how they look to me...
Yes, each map is individualized. The default I created shows the locations you've visited by year. I'm happy to tailor as much as my ability allows. If you look through all of the tabs, you can see some of what is possible. If you ever want a direct link to any tab, scroll down. There is a list of tabs at the bottom of the page. Clicking any of them will provide the permalink for that tab. You can also jump to any tab by clicking the tiny down arrow in the upper left just to the left of all of the tab names.

Enjoy.

• Informative
Reactions: IT Geek
I'm happy to tailor as much as my ability allows.

Thanks. I like the new default view that I see now... It helps me plan my route out to Custer next month. I'll be in Minnesota the week before the rally so I'll try and grab the 4 chargers up there that I'm still missing...and then I think I'll head over across Nebraska this time, since I haven't done that yet... I just have to make sure the map doesn't make me do something silly like end up in California...cause I could totally see that happening... :)

South Dakota by way of Minnesota and San Diego...

Reactions: DavidB
Thanks. I like the new default view that I see now... It helps me plan my route out to Custer next month. I'll be in Minnesota the week before the rally so I'll try and grab the 4 chargers up there that I'm still missing...and then I think I'll head over across Nebraska this time, since I haven't done that yet... I just have to make sure the map doesn't make me do something silly like end up in California...cause I could totally see that happening... :)

South Dakota by way of Minnesota and San Diego...
Presumably all the flooding roads around Nebraska/Iowa will be back online by then, but you might check that first.

I skipped the open MI charger this winter as I learned my lesson one other terrifying winter, avoiding mass pileups.

• Informative
Reactions: NKYTA and IT Geek
Presumably all the flooding roads around Nebraska/Iowa will be back online by then, but you might check that first.

I skipped the open MI charger this winter as I learned my lesson one other terrifying winter, avoiding mass pileups.

Mid-west highways are really dangerous in bad weather. Cars and trucks both go way too fast for conditions with barely any distance between them and the vehicles in front of them.

Reactions: Bighorn