Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Superchargers visited 3.0

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Is there a way to get (from the spreadsheet) a list of all of my visits, with dates? I have a file on my computer, and they seem to be out of synch now (sigh!), so I'm looking for a way to resolve. Thanks!

(I'll be moving up the chart some soon: heading out on a trip Friday.)
Click on supercharger title column then ctrl+click on your dates visited column which will highlight both columns. Then copy and paste into a new sheet.

Reactions: ThisIsTrue
Atascadero 10/19/18
Bakersfield 2/22/19
Buttonwillow 2/22/19
Daly City 3/31/19
E Palo Alto 10/19/18
Gilroy 10/19/18
Gustine 2/22/19
Harris Ranch 2/22/19
Hollister 10/21/18
Kettleman 2/22/19
Mtn View 10/19/18
Napa 11/17/18
Petaluma 11/16/18
Salinas 10/19/18
San Carlos 12/1/18
San Luis Obispo 10/21/18
San Mateo Bridgepointe 10/25/18
San Mateo Pk Pl 3/18/19
Tejon Ranch 2/22/19

Thanks for finding my itty bitty dots on the map!
I am very appreciative to you all for helping me.

Still Grinning ;-)
I updated my previous update......

Is there a way to get (from the spreadsheet) a list of all of my visits, with dates? I have a file on my computer, and they seem to be out of synch now (sigh!), so I'm looking for a way to resolve. Thanks!

Click on supercharger title column then ctrl+click on your dates visited column which will highlight both columns. Then copy and paste into a new sheet.

That is the easiest way. You can also view just your visited superchargers, and sort by date if you want. Just create a temporary view.

Data - Filter views - Create Filter View. Then click on the symbol next to your name, and uncheck "blanks". Even if you export to your computer to do the reconciliation, this view may make it easier when you go back and correct the dates.

Oh. I can't attach a file here..only images. I made an Excel file I can send you or I could provide you access to a Google Sheet with just your visits. DM me your email address and whether you prefer to work from the Excel file or the Google Sheet. Will get that to you tonight.

Thanks much, but I got it from the first technique presented. (Then had excel delete the rows where the cells were blank, then sorted.)

I found the discrepancy -- and a few errors (wrong year noted on visit), which I'm fixing in the spreadsheet. I appreciate the help!
I omitted a step I use to get my list, that is to create a temporary filter on my column and deselect the blank cells to get rid of the unvisited sites prior to the copy/paste. I also do it in the reverse direction and create a temporary filter for only the blanks and then import that into my own Google map of unvisited sites.

If you want to create your own google map with your visited, not-visited, construction, and permit superchargers, here are instructions from @JSergeant. Once you do it the first time, it is very easy to update. Since our spreadsheet is so large, you may find it easier to create a copy first. Also, our spreadsheet has North America, Europe, and New Zealand so you may want to just do your region.

Superchargers Visited

I'm enroute to the rally in the Black Hills. I've endeavored to input some new Supercharger visits but I'm running into problems with the spreadsheet. I'm using an iPad with the Google Sheets app. I open the sheet fine, but it kicks me out after a short time (< 1 min). Does anyone have a solution? It works fine from my Mac at home.

Meanwhile, could someone please add the following to my list:

5/12/19: Las Vegas, NV (Downtown)
5/14/19: Boulder, CO, Loveland, CO

Total should now be 124.

Thanks.

I'm enroute to the rally in the Black Hills. I've endeavored to input some new Supercharger visits but I'm running into problems with the spreadsheet. I'm using an iPad with the Google Sheets app. I open the sheet fine, but it kicks me out after a short time (< 1 min). Does anyone have a solution? It works fine from my Mac at home.

Total should now be 124.

Thanks.

The sheet is too big for iPads and phones to process. You have to update it from a computer.

See you on Friday!

Total should now be 124.

Thanks.
If you want it updated as you go, just post your new superchargers here and someone will get them entered.

Total should now be 124.

Thanks.
I've updated your entries with these three stops. Total is now 124.