TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

SW Seattle Wrap/Tint

Discussion in 'Northwest' started by MiddKid, Feb 3, 2014.

1. MiddKid

MiddKid Member

#1 MiddKid, Feb 3, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 3, 2014
    SE Seattle Wrap/Tints

Will be ordering my Model S in the next few days and am doing some research on wrap and/or tint installers. I'm seeing references to Metropolitan and others up in the Bellevue area. I could make that work but I live down in Maple Valley (and work in Kent)...does anyone have any recommendations for good installers down this way? Appreciate it!

Mistakenly hit SW on the iPad instead do SE...whoops!

2. Alysashley79

Alysashley79 Member

Well first welcome! I just had my beauty done at metropolitan and like you also live in maple valley (Hobart) metro is absolutely fabulous. They'll give you a loaner do an incredible job and give you free xpel waxes for life. I had mine done more locally first and it was done quite poorly. In fact metro had my car all last week peeling the crap job off and redoing it. If you look at their facebook page mine is the grey tesla from last week.

3. mjtgroup

mjtgroup Member

I have to give Metropolitan a thumbs-up as well. They did a fantastic job on my Model S and are very conscientious about their work. My thanks to John and Benjamin.

4. MiddKid

MiddKid Member

That is great to hear. The loaner will be a huge help. Living in MV (unincorporated actually...probably Hobart but we have a MV zip), working in Kent, and having 3 littles ages 8 and under makes it hard to fathom not having a vehicle for a few days. That loaner is key. Thanks for the advice and keep an eye out for another Grey in the area soon! I haven't seen many out our way!

5. BoscoBoy

BoscoBoy Member

Another vote for Metro Detail in Bellevue. They wrapped my green S85 in October. Did a great job in 3 1/2 days. I didn't need a loaner, they gave me a ride to/from my home in Burien. Smart investment.

6. brianman

brianman Burrito Founder

Very satisfied with Metropolitan Detail. If they had public stock, I'd buy some.

An additional note regarding convenience...

The location is only a few blocks from Tesla's Bellevue service center. Getting "two-fer" service in a single day is easy if planned ahead. :)