Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Switch to 20” or wait?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So I have a Blue/White AWD Y ordered with the 19” Gemini wheels. With no payment info yet, I can still edit my order and am swaying back and forth between keeping the 19” Gemini’s or switching to the 20” induction.

I love the look of the black wheels with the blue and want to have them for my summer tires here in Denver. And then have a second set of Gemini’s for the winter.

My question is, should I keep the Gemini’s on the order, and try to find someone selling their inductions? Or visa versa? Or try to even buy the other set on Tesla’s shop with winter tires. Thoughts?

I was told on another thread that they seem to not be sending out cars with the 19” tires yet. I’d like to get my car as soon as possible so I did switch from the 19” to the 20”. I live in calif so it’s all cosmetic for us.

no there is an issue because the 19s are made in china and everything there is delayed. but i don't think it will be that long, personally.

i think the 19's look better with the blue, but if you want both anyway, go for it. i only ordered in Jan and i got everything except my VIN already.