Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

System 6.7 kWh + 2 PowerWalls - Will It Cover 100% of my Usage?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
What brand / type do you have? Just curious. I am intrigued by the dust suppression effect.

All the best,

Peter

I also tried this fan, but it consumed 4 times the power with only half the airflow and made 10x more noise.

The AC Infinity is nearly silent and the inline silencer took care of the rest of the noise.

I also tried this fan, but it consumed 4 times the power with only half the airflow and made 10x more noise.

The AC Infinity is nearly silent and the inline silencer took care of the rest of the noise.

Very intriguing thanks for sharing!

On the first Amazon link someone even posted an energy table. Very cool how little power this uses and helps reduce dust and lets you pull in filtered air. Seems like a must-have now that California becomes a smoky disaster-zone at least once a year.

1622665105600.png

Very intriguing thanks for sharing!

On the first Amazon link someone even posted an energy table. Very cool how little power this uses and helps reduce dust and lets you pull in filtered air. Seems like a must-have now that California becomes a smoky disaster-zone at least once a year.

View attachment 668804

This was in response to our crazy fire season last year in the valley. Before this setup, I was taping off all of the vents, replaced door seals, etc. Was running 6 Winix filters all of the time. Yet still the air wasn't clean enough. Once I got this system installed the small particle count(smoke) dropped 99.9% in the house. I was basically getting a 0 equivalent pm2.5.

This was in response to our crazy fire season last year in the valley. Before this setup, I was taping off all of the vents, replaced door seals, etc. Was running 6 Winix filters all of the time. Yet still the air wasn't clean enough. Once I got this system installed the small particle count(smoke) dropped 99.9% in the house. I was basically getting a 0 equivalent pm2.5.

Was it tough to install? Like did they just pull a layer of sheetrock and jam this into the wall? Or was it placed in your attic and you plumbed the outlet register down to the middle of your house? I'm thinking since I don't have attic space, I can't really do this thing without also demoing my entire upper hallway :(

But it seems like a brilliant way to reduce allergens entering the home and can also help the whole dust thing.

Lol ftrv8 is probably wondering how his post about system size became a convo about in-home fans, cool positive pressure systems, and automatic windows.

Was it tough to install? Like did they just pull a layer of sheetrock and jam this into the wall? Or was it placed in your attic and you plumbed the outlet register down to the middle of your house? I'm thinking since I don't have attic space, I can't really do this thing without also demoing my entire upper hallway :(

But it seems like a brilliant way to reduce allergens entering the home and can also help the whole dust thing.

Lol ftrv8 is probably wondering how his post about system size became a convo about in-home fans, cool positive pressure systems, and automatic windows.

It's in my attic. I did have to cut the drywall install a duct with 2x4 framing in the ceiling of the central hallway. I also needed to route the cable for the controller from the attic down the wall so it could be mounted.