Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor T Sportline 19" TST Wheels For Tesla Model 3

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I don't get the pricing considering the factory 19 inch wheels + tires are only $1,500.

I understand that some living in cold climates want to have both set of wheels, but clearly this isn't a value proposition unlike on the model S.
That is an upgrade price. So Tesla does not give you the 18" wheels and tires when you upgrade to their 19 inchers. If you buy the T-Sportline 19" wheels you could sell the 18" Aero wheels and tires.

What's the rim width and offset? These fundamental specs are missing from your website description.

No they aren’t:

The Tesla Model 3 Wheel and Tire Guide

19" TST Wheel

Brilliant-Silver-1922-TST-Wheels-Squared.jpg

• Size: 19X8.5"
  • Offset: +35
  • PCD: 5X114.3
  • Center Bore: 64.1mm
  • Weight: ~29 lbs
  • Lug Nut Spec: 13/16 Hex, 14X1.50 Thread
  • Lug Nut Torque Spec: 129 lb-ft
  • Price: $1,500
  • Finishes: Brilliant Silver, Metallic Grey, Gloss Black, Matte Black, and Chrome.
  • Details: The T Sportline TST is intended for the Model 3 owner looking for a similar look to the 21" factory Turbine wheel on a Model S. Each 19" TST is load rated at 650kg/1,430 lbs.

Man, I am trying to decided between the matte black or the gloss black. I have decided to go with a black Model 3 now instead of white because I like the way the car looks with the chrome delete. I will be going with 18s though instead or the 19s...decisions decisions.

on the website, the description for the 18" turbines say "forged", but the 19" turbines say "low pressure cast". Is that right? Why two different manufacturing processes for the different sizes?

The Model 3 18" Wheel is ~23 lbs with the Aero cover. We want to provide Model 3 owners with a wheel of equal or lesser weight without sacrificing quality and safety.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: GregRF and DR61
Do you have a better estimate of when the 18's will be shipped? Last I saw your estimate was Q1 '18 but I plan to use them for my snow tires so the sooner the better. I currently have a Dec-Feb delivery estimate for my M3.

Man, I am trying to decided between the matte black or the gloss black. I have decided to go with a black Model 3 now instead of white because I like the way the car looks with the chrome delete. I will be going with 18s though instead or the 19s...decisions decisions.
Right on. Same here. I kind of decided on chrome delete black all at once, when deciding on black. Bonus that it's $2500 cheaper. (before chrome delete)

I am thinking matte black. The gloss to me looks kind of wet, or "sticky"

It's just a personal choice. I had a matte black iPhone, and not the glossy one.

Plus my name is Matt :)

• Funny
Reactions: pkalhan