Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor T Sportline 19x8.5" TST Wheels For Sale for the Tesla Model S

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
ChriZ, hope this helps:

img_2848-edit.jpg

matte-black-tst-19-on-white-tesla-7.jpg

Thanks! You guys respond quick! I'm still trying to decide between grey and matte black for my plain white. So hard to decide...

Here is a video I made of the Matte Black 19″ TST turbine style wheel. Car is owned by TMC: NJ Plugin

Nice video Calvin. It was great meeting you, and many others along our journey across the country.

Damn... those look great. Ok, I'm sold on the black matte over the grey.

I noticed you used the grey Tesla center caps.. did you use the grey nut covers, or were those black?

I used the Tesla nut covers, which are more black than grey, which look great on the TST black wheels. The Tesla center caps are a dark grey, which has a little contrast to the black. Overall, it is a great look.

Picked up my winter wheels/tires today. Wife had the Tesla so I parked them beside my Subaru out of curiousity. Have to say-- those TSportline TSTs look good on EVERYTHING!

Tire shop guys (who presumably see a LOT of wheels) made several comments about the paint (powder coat?) being way beyond most of the wheels they see.

IMG_4675.JPG

IMG_4678.JPG

AH!!! Time to weed the driveway drain!!!

IMG_4679.JPG

IMG_4681.JPG

TSportline: Please make black matte 20" turbines. PLEASE!

Todd, PLEASE start a reservation thread to determine that there exists enough demand to show TSportline that S owners want these. 20x9s with a factory 40mm offset would give us the option of running staggards or non-staggards. I strongly believe that 20s should have been the optional performance wheel on our cars and the 21s should only be offered as an accessory item. The 21 wheel/tire combination with a short 2.25" nominal compressed sidewall height is beyond ridiculous (I should know, as I have silver and gray in both staggard and non-staggard configurations).

Please sign me up.