Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor T Sportline 19x8.5" TST Wheels For Sale for the Tesla Model S

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thanks for the photos, they help me visualize the wheels a lot better.

Just so I'm clear, I'd order a set of these (the greys), some new center caps from my local SC (and maybe a set of Gorilla 61147CX lug nuts), then take the whole lot down to my local tire place (Discount Tire) and have them pop the tires off the old 19"s, switch everything over (including TPMS sensors), and I'd be done? Anyone know what the typical cost is for that kind of swap out?

We recommend using the factory lug nuts and then black lug nut covers. We sell the complete of lug caps for $50. Typically mount/balance/transfer of TPS sensors is between $100-$200 depending where you go. BTW... We only have 2 sets of grey TST wheels left in stock!

- - - Updated - - -

when will the grey 21" be out?

We currently have no plans for a 21" TST wheel.

Thanks for the photos, they help me visualize the wheels a lot better.

Just so I'm clear, I'd order a set of these (the greys), some new center caps from my local SC (and maybe a set of Gorilla 61147CX lug nuts), then take the whole lot down to my local tire place (Discount Tire) and have them pop the tires off the old 19"s, switch everything over (including TPMS sensors), and I'd be done? Anyone know what the typical cost is for that kind of swap out?

Also Pete, the service center sells a black TPMS, in addition to the center caps and black lug covers that TSportline mentioned. Here are the part numbers and pricing from Tesla:

Tesla Part Numbers - Center Caps and Black TPMS.jpg

Thanks Jake...so the TPMS...I'd assumed I could use the ones I have, does the $500 just make the bit I've arrowed below black, rather than silver?

2014-05-14_13-02-20.jpg

If so, I think I can live with that, or at least, I wouldn't have even known there was an option until now :-/ !

Why would I need to order another set of lug nuts, out of interest?

Anyway, I just ordered a set (via Teslaccessories), can't wait!

I had read somewhere that there was a reason you shouldn't be swapping the TPMS between wheels, but I cannot remember what it was. That is the only reason I went for a new set.

I may end up not using the black lug caps, either...I have liked the way the silver lugs look on the grey wheels just fine.

I ended up buying a second set of TPMS - I have 2 distinct sets of wheels now - All Season OEM, and Winter; I did not want the headache of having to move the TPMS between both sets after the season.

In theory, I could do the swap at my house now.

We'd love to see pics here.

I ended up buying a second set of TPMS - I have 2 distinct sets of wheels now - All Season OEM, and Winter; I did not want the headache of having to move the TPMS between both sets after the season.

In theory, I could do the swap at my house now.

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you for all your support. As of May 14, 2014 we are sold out of METALLIC GREY, backordered until July/August.

Using my old tires and TPMS, a local tire place charged me around $200, and I had them also install my Alloy Gators also.

Can you post some more pics when you get the chance?

Dave, in my signature below is a link to a thread about my matte wrap which I added a few pictures with the new wheels recently (post #34).

Last edited: