Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor T Sportline 20" TST Wheels For Sale for the Tesla Model X and Model S pre-order now!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Sig Red P90D ready to fly this MDW!

Red Tesla Model X on Metallic Grey TST 20in 4.jpg

t-sportline-july-4th-sale-4-jpg.233454

T Sportline July 4th Sale. Going on now until July 4!

10% off Everything and Free Shipping within the United States & Canada!

No coupon code needed!

View attachment 233620
View attachment 233619
View attachment 233621
Genuine confusion. When I browsed your site - I see the quantity as "one" with a price above. I can't imagine that is one wheel. Certain it is a set. But is a set two? Or four? The simple answer would have to be four.

But consumers are pretty stupid. When we are overwhelmed with buying something - things get fuzzy. I want to see something very simple (Set of 4) (Set includes 4). Just assume we are brain-dead and make it as easy as possible for us to hand over the wallet.

Thinking of the 20" Metallic Grey - they look amazing on the Midnight Grey Model S.

@singal3, Can't speak to any technical data about Axis.

What we can tell you:
-The TST is made specifically for the Tesla Model S and X (and soon for the 3).
-The 20" TST is load rated at 900kg, which is 20kg higher than a 22" Tesla factory turbine wheel.
-The TST accepts your factory center cap, factory lug nuts, factory TPMS and factory Model X 20" tires.
-The TST meets the SAE J2530 aftermarket wheel standard.

We believe owners who want a "factory" feel and look choose the 20" TST, simple as that.