Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor T Sportline 20" TST Wheels For Sale for the Tesla Model X and Model S pre-order now!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Finally got ours on today

upload_2016-5-20_11-48-11.jpeg

Reactions: Hoffa and DFibRL8R
Love it. Red with the black is a great look. I think the 20" seem to be the perfect size between looks and function too, how do you find the ride on the 20"? What tire did you go for? I have mine coming soon.
These are actually going to be my winter wheels so I have Continental Extreme Contact DWS06 All season on these. I'm leaving them on until I get my silver 21's powder coated. The ride is good, quieter than the 21's but I can feel more sidewall flex in extreme cornering.

Reactions: bradjc
What is the tire life expected to be like on a Model S, with 20" rims/tires?

Will it be right in the middle between the 19" and the 21", or will it be closer to the 19" (good), or the 21" (bad)?

With all the tire variables, there's no proper range of expected tire life. Things to consider that affect tire life include, but are are not limited to the following:
-quality of the tire
-load rating of tire
-avg temperature
-tire pressure
-staggered vs non-staggered tires
-if non-staggered, frequency of rotation
-proper car alignment
-style of driving

Generally speaking, under ideal conditions, a 20" could last just as long as a 19".

• Informative
Reactions: TorqueIt
What is the tire life expected to be like on a Model S, with 20" rims/tires?

Will it be right in the middle between the 19" and the 21", or will it be closer to the 19" (good), or the 21" (bad)?
In addition to the above, type of tire (Summer, winter, All-season, touring, performance), drive configuration (2WD, AWD). The 21's got a bad rap because the earlier ModelS uses it in a very unfavorable configuration. The P85+ was a 2WD, in a staggered configuration using a size that only comes in summer performance tires, with an nonadjustable rear suspension that has lots of negative camber. That being said, my p85+ has 10,000 miles on the 21's PS2's and I still have 7/32's on the rear, even wear.

• Informative
Reactions: TorqueIt
Have you emailed them directly? I have found them to be very responsive.
[email protected]

Just received mine and very happy with product and service. Just need something to put them on. ;) Yep shipping was steep to Oz too, but was the import taxes that really stung. More than expected with FedEx. That will all be forgotten though when I get my 20" silver turbines on, they look great.

Just received mine and very happy with product and service. Just need something to put them on. ;) Yep shipping was steep to Oz too, but was the import taxes that really stung. More than expected with FedEx. That will all be forgotten though when I get my 20" silver turbines on, they look great.

Hope to see pics, and hope they're as stunning as this new S.

new-pearl-white-tesla-model-s-70d-20-inch-tst-brilliant-silver-wheels-8.jpg

new-pearl-white-tesla-model-s-70d-20-inch-tst-brilliant-silver-wheels-2.jpg