Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Telsa Front Floor Mats Installed

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Fit and Look Great

driver.jpg
driver pass.jpg

Same issue on mine where the sides are not flat and bunches up. Hoping when it warms up that it'll straighten out or I'll try to give them a little heat to mold correctly.
I think it really depends on where you position the mat (where the velcro is placed). If you have it too far from the side molding (even by 1/4 inch) it can pop out...Try repositioning a bit

Notice the picture above how CMdrThor's positioning does not have the sides under the molding

I personally think they did a bad job. That driver side edge is defective. Tesla shop customer service is excellent, emailed me back within minutes.

Is it just mine that has an issue or is this a design flaw? How is Tesla resolving the problem for you? Are they gonna replace it? If so, do you have to pay the return shipping. I will probably just take mine to the SC but I doubt they have any more in stock and they will likely claim my mats are "under specs". I will wait a few more days and hopefully the mats will fix themselves, if not I am contacting Tesla.