Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tennessee Tesla Thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I hope it is not at Green Hills, the traffic is horrible . The present Nashville (Franklin) SC is fine t for I65, but not so good for I24 or I40.
But I am glad to have it considering the vast SC desert west of Nashville. "Not too convenient" beats "none available"

Reactions: N4HHE
I mean, more than likely it would be destination chargers. I can't see the mall management giving up 6-12 spaces for a supercharger.

Well, not prime spaces, but 6-12 spaces on the outer fringes are in rarely used territory. For example consider Meijers in Bowling Green and Dayton. Superchargers off to one side, not the farthest from the door but not where "normal" customers would consider parking but for extreme situations. Off where RVs would park themselves, where one knows no one would complain about parking across 8 spaces.

Hey guys - Giving a tip of the hat to Harrison at Halo Mobile detailing in Brentwood. He is a great guy, does a great job and prices are good. He applied a sealant similar to Quartz and it's holding up well. If anyone's interested, give him a call @ (615) 815-8291

Reactions: ModelZ