Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tennessee Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Awesome! Congrats!! Can’t wait to see the pictures! nothing on my EDD status changed but I’m staying hopeful 🤞
Nothing changed on my end. Did you get a strange email the other day about setting up your delivery date? They followed it up a few hours later with a “disregard” the previous email.

Attachments

• 23079535-31B5-4F41-B174-F3BBBDABB0AC.jpeg
    23079535-31B5-4F41-B174-F3BBBDABB0AC.jpeg
    125.8 KB · Views: 56
  • F72B5390-794A-4AB1-85FA-C786BC689AB9.jpeg
    F72B5390-794A-4AB1-85FA-C786BC689AB9.jpeg
    193.2 KB · Views: 47
0h weird! I didn’t get that. I check my spam every day now too just I’m case. Lol
I talked to my SA just to make sure we are still good for pickup and he confirmed everything is good to go. Hopefully no hiccups.
Im just worried that i wont like the lower suspension of the performance, thats my main concern haha
I honestly don’t think the suspension is really lower. I think they get the lower height from the thinner sidewalk tires on the MYP. I was told it’s one inch lower. Very insignificant. I bet if you put induction wheels or Gemini’s, it would be the same height.

Lol! I’m a little worried about that too. We have a cabin near Knoxville too and the road and drive are pretty rough. another user told me it’s not too bad. The worst part is potholes. 🤷🏻‍♂️
I might try and pick up a set of induction rims if I can find a set on the cheaper side. Once the tires are toast on the Ubers, I might swap them to induction. The tires are 3-4x the cost for the MYP. It would be worth the purchase I think.

Reactions: Armiesdad1
I might try and pick up a set of induction rims if I can find a set on the cheaper side. Once the tires are toast on the Ubers, I might swap them to induction. The tires are 3-4x the cost for the MYP. It would be worth the purchase I think.
Good call! my LR was gonna have induction because it gave the bigger size but still cheaper tires than the two sizes for the Ubers. my better half works for Bridgestone so I’m not too worried about getting a deal tires. Just hoping they make decent all seasons in a few years when I’ll need them! Lol

Reactions: Drock77
Good call! my LR was gonna have induction because it gave the bigger size but still cheaper tires than the two sizes for the Ubers. my better half works for Bridgestone so I’m not too worried about getting a deal tires. Just hoping they make decent all seasons in a few years when I’ll need them! Lol
That’s great to have that tire hook, because the pricing on the 21” tires are outrageous. But I love the look of those rims, so I don’t want to trade for inductions, so buying those rims when I need a nee set of tires and putting those on would probably work well. Store the Ubers in the garage. Speaking of garage, I just got my floor epoxy coated in time for delivery!

Attachments

• 2CB74A7D-27CD-431C-A8B3-6C66AFED5072.jpeg
    2CB74A7D-27CD-431C-A8B3-6C66AFED5072.jpeg
    510 KB · Views: 45
That’s great to have that tire hook, because the pricing on the 21” tires are outrageous. But I love the look of those rims, so I don’t want to trade for inductions, so buying those rims when I need a nee set of tires and putting those on would probably work well. Store the Ubers in the garage. Speaking of garage, I just got my floor epoxy coated in time for delivery!
Dang! Thats beautiful! You got an awesome setup! I’m actually struggling to get an electrician to install at our cabin. We are about an hour north of Knoxville in Scott county and no one is getting back to me. I’m thinking of making a “RV hookup” post on the edge of the parking lot (blue line.. ignore the ICE… that was my past life). I could also install on the corner of the porch but not keen on the 20ft cable running across the lawn. I’m very DIY but I’m not keen on taking a chance with my house AND my new Tesla! Lol
6DC446A2-4018-4714-B243-E1A6B33E9A64.jpeg
0BCB06A0-9CE9-4DBE-8AE5-E8992352749A.jpeg

Dang! Thats beautiful! You got an awesome setup! I’m actually struggling to get an electrician to install at our cabin. We are about an hour north of Knoxville in Scott county and no one is getting back to me. I’m thinking of making a “RV hookup” post on the edge of the parking lot (blue line.. ignore the ICE… that was my past life). I could also install on the corner of the porch but not keen on the 20ft cable running across the lawn. I’m very DIY but I’m not keen on taking a chance with my house AND my new Tesla! LolView attachment 705671View attachment 705659
Nice spot, love it. I installed the Tesla Wall charger myself. I did a Youtube vide on it, check out the link in my profile. It wasn't that difficult. You will have to trench and install electrical conduit to run that exterior setup. Should be doable.

Reactions: Armiesdad1
another stupid question, if we ordered online, is our SA still with the Nashville location or is it just someone online? i had a question about my account and wanted to reach out to them
I changed my order to a MYP from a M3LR and when I did that I got a new advisor. My first was in Vegas and now my SA is at the Knoxville location. Not sure how they get assigned. Might have been because the Knoxville store near me wasn’t technically open yet when I first ordered.

For those of you in Knoxville, East Tennessee or the surrounding area. I visited the brand new Knoxville Service Center recently and did a quick video on the location. If anyone is interested in checking it out, here is the link. Can't wait for my MYP delivery on 9/14.
thanks @Drock77! when I ordered my Y this didn’t show up as an option for delivery since it wasn’t even open on 7/23 (that I could tell). Thanks for making the vid!

Reactions: Drock77