Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla 3/Y Screen Swivel Mount is Better Than I Thought

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It's more expensive for sure but I imagine it's way better quality than all the overseas made clones of each other.

I am ordering one soon - a few hundred more dollars on a 50k car to make sure the screen that controls basically everything behaves as good as possible seems like an ok thing.
Right on!

I do hope you’ll post a review once you’ve had time to install it. I briefly considered it myself but having already installed one… it’s a rare job that takes less time than expected when a Tesla is involved.

Right on!

I do hope you’ll post a review once you’ve had time to install it. I briefly considered it myself but having already installed one… it’s a rare job that takes less time than expected when a Tesla is involved.
I'm working on doing an NVX sub/amp install that I got a little creative with that I'll probably do a mini write up for first. But likely in 3 weeks or so I'll have the tech forum one installed

Reactions: TimTam
Are there any mounts that stay at stock height?
I bought one on AliExpress and installed it yesterday! It does not lower the height or move it forward noticeably! Tilts in all 4 directions! Cost me a whopping 31 bucks! Great stuff! Evkey was the brand name and it color matched perfectly! Came with all tools needed and surprisingly good instruction manual!

The inch lower. Does it distract from reading the speed when driving at all?
The inch of the Tesla screen swivel may indeed be lower after installation, but it shouldn't significantly distract from reading the speed while driving. The adjustment in height shouldn't impact the visibility of essential information like speed, as it's designed to maintain optimal viewing angles. However, it's essential to ensure that the swivel mount is securely installed and that the screen remains stable while driving to prevent any potential distractions. Overall, many users find the swivel mount to be a convenient solution for adjusting the screen angle to their preference without sacrificing readability.