Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla App 3.10 for Android Users

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have been checking Play store for the app update since yesterday on my Pixel 3XL with no luck. When I got home from work this afternoon my car started downloading V10, so I tried to check again and still no luck. Installed V10 in the car, and went back to Play store and the app update was available. Not sure if this is a coincidence or it somehow knows if your car is updated and won't update the app until then?

I have been checking Play store for the app update since yesterday on my Pixel 3XL with no luck. When I got home from work this afternoon my car started downloading V10, so I tried to check again and still no luck. Installed V10 in the car, and went back to Play store and the app update was available. Not sure if this is a coincidence or it somehow knows if your car is updated and won't update the app until then?

I'm pretty sure it's a coincidence. My car updated this morning and the Play store had the earlier version only until this afternoon.

Reactions: destructure00