Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla App 4.25.0 - Wall Connector Support

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
4.25.0-1953
I updated to this from the play store.
Screenshot_20230921_135042_Settings.jpg

@Sconner -- I agree. A couple of years ago, you could access all features, including configuration,Status, and statistics, by going directly to the Wall Connector in your browser. We are almost back to this thru the App. There must have been some security issues with just going directly to the wall connector in your browser.

+1 for failing to add my wall connector via my iPhone… and succeeding via a WiFi-only iPad running the same version of the app.

It’s nice to be able to see the charging history, but I’m disappointed in the access control. I can add more users to have access to the wall connector, but I was hoping to be able to control which cars can charge at my wall connector, just as you can do from the connector’s built-in web interface.

Mapman

Hope this is the right place. I have a wall connector for my MY and we just got an Audi Q4 Etron. I’ve changed the access to “all vehicles” on the wall connector and in the app under charging I have granted my wife access as a user. Does she have to do anything to start charging in the Tesla app?