Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla App not working?

Magstauk

South African in the UK
Aug 16, 2021
North East, United Kingdom.
Thanks for the replies. The password isn't laden with special characters. Maybe I'll just have to wait until delivery.
Check that your email hasn’t been autocompleted with a space at the end of it. Mine was doing the same and I took everything out the email box and retyped it in without any spaces at the end.. all works now. You won’t see much when you eventually log in, just tutorial vids and access to your VIN

Sinx

Jan 5, 2020
Fife
Check that your email hasn’t been autocompleted with a space at the end of it. Mine was doing the same and I took everything out the email box and retyped it in without any spaces at the end.. all works now. You won’t see much when you eventually log in, just tutorial vids and access to your VIN
Aha, it wasn't the email but it was the password - I'm in now. Many thanks.

Reactions: Magstauk

Kietrax

May 1, 2021
London
Also not getting any charge notifications since the early hours of Wednesday last week, and that includes for the two SuC sessions I did yesterday so can’t be down to the settings in the app as these are not optional …

• Informative
Reactions: squarepeg77

squarepeg77

Oct 15, 2018
Hemel Hempstead, UK
Also not getting any charge notifications since the early hours of Wednesday last week, and that includes for the two SuC sessions I did yesterday so can’t be down to the settings in the app as these are not optional …
Same for me on iOS. Logged out of app and back in, toggled the notification settings - nothing has worked.

Kietrax

May 1, 2021
London
I just tried signing in and out too. Still no joy. Door, frunk, trunk and window open not working either!
That stuff seems to work but could be I was close enough to the car for the Bluetooth connection to be active I guess. Need to talk to them about Sentry not recording anything whilst reporting multiple events so will mention this too, see what they say …

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC