Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla App not working?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thanks for the replies. The password isn't laden with special characters. Maybe I'll just have to wait until delivery.
Check that your email hasn’t been autocompleted with a space at the end of it. Mine was doing the same and I took everything out the email box and retyped it in without any spaces at the end.. all works now. You won’t see much when you eventually log in, just tutorial vids and access to your VIN

Check that your email hasn’t been autocompleted with a space at the end of it. Mine was doing the same and I took everything out the email box and retyped it in without any spaces at the end.. all works now. You won’t see much when you eventually log in, just tutorial vids and access to your VIN
Aha, it wasn't the email but it was the password - I'm in now. Many thanks.

Reactions: Magstauk
I just tried signing in and out too. Still no joy. Door, frunk, trunk and window open not working either!
That stuff seems to work but could be I was close enough to the car for the Bluetooth connection to be active I guess. Need to talk to them about Sentry not recording anything whilst reporting multiple events so will mention this too, see what they say …