TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Tesla Brooklands/Weybridge Service Centre - CV19 procedure?

Discussion in 'The UK and Ireland' started by VanillaAir_UK, May 13, 2020.

1. VanillaAir_UK

VanillaAir_UK Moderator UK and Ireland

To anyone who has used Tesla Brooklands/Weybridge Service Centre during the lockdown, what is their dropoff/collection procedures to maintain social distancing and non contact?

2. roadcred

roadcred Member

You get a touchless experience.You are directed where to park and securely leave your key. You cant go in and will be advised when you can collect it.

• Helpful x 1
  3. Mr Miserable

Mr Miserable Supporting Member

So what you just walk about for several hours?

4. Rooster6655

Rooster6655 Active Member

Hope they are still providing loaners...

5. GoTLSAGo

GoTLSAGo Member

i asked and was provided a loaner although was told they are short of them at the moment. Best to call a couple of days before your appointment and ask for one

• Like x 1
  6. roadcred

roadcred Member

I had an appointment here this morning. I had already been advised by Tesla that I couldn't wait so had a pick up arranged. However the lovely staff there suggested that they expedite the work and that I wait there inside the lounge. As ever they were superb, car reappeared about 20 minutes later without charge.
    Wish their Sales Service was as good as the Aftersales. They would be selling 1000s every month!

• Like x 1
  7. Mr Miserable

Mr Miserable Supporting Member

I would echo the suggestion to call and book a loaner.
    I had a very good experience - park car (remove PIN), drop key card into envelope on desk, sign for loaner and I was away. Loaner smelt of Dettol.
    Return a week later was equally quick and picked up my car which had been cleaned and charged.
    Friendly folk too.

• Like x 3