Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Charging Stations in the wild

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Apparently a few of these Tesla connector to NEMA14-50 adapters have been made so that (for instance) a MINI-e driver could charge at a Rabobank.

attachment.php?attachmentid=602&stc=1&d=1267860734.jpg

(I saw one in person at an EAA meeting)

Attachments

• tesla2nema.jpg
    tesla2nema.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 437
A new Tesla charge station in Santa Barbara at the Canary hotel (formerly the Hotel Andalucia)

I wish Tesla would get thier act togeather an tell us these things! I was told by a guy at Alt Car this weekend. I just Googled to find this.
The hotel has installed two electric-vehicle charging stations for Teslas, which will benefit guests who drive those models and other battery-powered cars charged during their stay, McIver said.

Who knows how many other Tesla sites are out there they are not telling us about.

It would be noiice to confirm the site though. My source said there was one unit.

A new Tesla charge station in Santa Barbara at the Canary hotel (formerly the Hotel Andalucia)
I wish Tesla would get thier act togeather an tell us these things!
I just checked my mobile app for EV Charger Maps & did not see it, nor the Rabo Bank America listed there neither! That's even worse than Tesla not telling us. Of course that is a volunteer org.
A qualifying statement about Rabo... the Goleta branch was listed and I do not know if the 4 branches in Santa Barbara or the Carpenteria branch have the Tesla chargers.

I just checked my mobile app for EV Charger Maps & did not see it, nor the Rabo Bank America listed there neither! That's even worse than Tesla not telling us. Of course that is a volunteer org.
A qualifying statement about Rabo... the Goleta branch was listed and I do not know if the 4 branches in Santa Barbara or the Carpenteria branch have the Tesla chargers.
Only Goleta Rabobank has it.

(The next closest to you is Santa Maria Rabobank.)

Last edited:

I wish Tesla would get thier act togeather an tell us these things! I was told by a guy at Alt Car this weekend. I just Googled to find this.

Who knows how many other Tesla sites are out there they are not telling us about.

It would be noiice to confirm the site though. My source said there was one unit.

I added the site to Recargo:

http://www.recargo.com/sites/1270

Willows Lodge, Woodinville WA

I just added info on NEMA 14-50 charging at Willows Lodge in Woodinville, WA (east side suburbs of Seattle). It's an upscale hotel with two well-regarded restaurants on-site. Next door is the Red Hook Brewery with a number of local wineries nearby.

http://www.recargo.com/sites/1272

It's definitely a candidate for anyone needing a place to stay and charge while spending a night in the Seattle area.

I have no relationship with Willows Lodge, just a fan of any establishment that puts in charging to accommodate Roadsters or other EVs.