Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Corporate Program

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
HI everyone,

I was wondering if anyone had experience with Tesla's nascent corporate program in Australia?

While the company doesn't advertise it (and certainly it wasn't mentioned when I ordered) I understand that Tesla recently started a corporate program similar to that offered by Audi, BMW etc... I believe it includes discounts on services and, if there are enough owners at your site, assistance with charger installation.

Has anyone had experience with this program? I have reached out to the Tesla Service Centre but I am yet to hear back.

Cheers,

Chris

I saw a corporate program for a "test drive experience" go by last year. The benefits included Complementary Tesla Wall Connector (now included?), Complementary 48 Month maintenance plan (?), access to Insure My Tesla (now gone?).

HI everyone,

I was wondering if anyone had experience with Tesla's nascent corporate program in Australia?

While the company doesn't advertise it (and certainly it wasn't mentioned when I ordered) I understand that Tesla recently started a corporate program similar to that offered by Audi, BMW etc... I believe it includes discounts on services and, if there are enough owners at your site, assistance with charger installation.

Has anyone had experience with this program? I have reached out to the Tesla Service Centre but I am yet to hear back.

Cheers,

Chris

Judging by your username I’m thinking you work for QF as tech crew? Just like me. If so, yes it is offered. I have it applied to my Model X that’s supposed to be arriving this month, but it basically just means you get a car guaranteed if you take it in do service, from memory.

Bump. Does anyone have any experience with this?

From what I read a few days ago elsewhere (I can't remember where, sorry!) - a business can join a corporate program and then employees can get specific benefits (some are mentioned earlier in this thread, but may have changed - I've heard removal of delivery fee, for example.)

Does the business need to use Teslas as part of their fleet or can they just join the program to benefit their staff?

Any cost/responsibilities to the company?

Last edited:
Benefits was no delivery fee, 3 years servicing (tyres, airfilter, etc)
Not all models are included and it can change per calendar year.

There is a company minimum size limit to be enrolled, I think it's like 500 employees or something.