Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Corsa 4 at Laguna Seca 6/28-29

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

MarcG

Oct 29, 2014
San Francisco
I signed up for Tesla Corsa's fourth event, which takes place in Laguna Seca on June 28th and 29th:

Tesla Corsa – The world's first Tesla-only track day experience!

I'll be there for both Friday and Saturday sessions in the Advanced/Expert group (there is one other group for beginner & intermediate drivers).

Who else is going? Any interest in renting a house on AirBnb for Friday evening? (check-in is at 7am on Saturday morning!)

Hope to see you there!
-Marc

I meant parts-wise. MountainPass is a company that specializes in EV-specific parts (you’ve probably heard of the Nomad wireless charger), so I was wondering what are the latest gadgets they’ll be bringing to the paddock:

Mountain Pass Performance

I was mostly kidding. I'm very aware of what Mountain Pass offers, as I'm running their suspension and braking components.

I don't know that they're bringing anything other than support for their customers, and their top-notch driving skills to shred some EV records.

I was mostly kidding. I'm very aware of what Mountain Pass offers, as I'm running their suspension and braking components.

I don't know that they're bringing anything other than support for their customers, and their top-notch driving skills to shred some EV records.

Lol sorry, I was on mobile earlier and didn't see you sig with all the MPP goodies :D

How come you're not participating in TeslaCorsa with your tricked out P3D+?

Lol sorry, I was on mobile earlier and didn't see you sig with all the MPP goodies :D

How come you're not participating in TeslaCorsa with your tricked out P3D+?

Mostly a timing issue. I'm 7+ hours away, and can't hit the road until Saturday morning because of work priorities. Same reason I have to leave early-ish on Sunday afternoon. I enjoyed the last 2 events though.

Mostly a timing issue. I'm 7+ hours away, and can't hit the road until Saturday morning because of work priorities. Same reason I have to leave early-ish on Sunday afternoon. I enjoyed the last 2 events though.

Too bad, I'm taking Friday off to enjoy a less-busy track but will also be there on Sat.
Stop by and say hello when you get in on Sat afternoon! :D

Reactions: SD_Engnr
Mountain Pass says they broke the EV production car record but I can't find the time anywhere! Inquiring minds want to know.
This was from Saturday.
C7B68FF7-992A-4BC8-BC97-BEBC6A7425C5.jpeg