Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Cybrtrk

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Did that, but I didn't see a place to add CC info.
I can't remember what it looks like if you have an account but no Tesla products (yet). At the top of my page (when logged in), I see Account and then there's a Payments option. If you don't see that yet, I'm sure you'll be able to enter it once they open it up for ordering.

Good luck!

• Helpful
Reactions: mongo
I can't remember what it looks like if you have an account but no Tesla products (yet). At the top of my page (when logged in), I see Account and then there's a Payments option. If you don't see that yet, I'm sure you'll be able to enter it once they open it up for ordering.

Good luck!

Thanks!
It's all physiological anyway.
Pre-order
Wait for trucks to start being built
Wait for trucks to start shipping to my region (unless I do like @outdoors and drive to whatever state they are built in for delivery).
Wait for my number to come up.

Then there is the whole, can't live without option that isn't on the first version.

Plus I need to pick a color, which will delay the ordering process.

CYBRTRK

buyavowel.jpg

:D

• Funny
Reactions: Olds442
I just published this article with background and informed speculation on the AC power outlets that could be featured in the Cybertruck.

Tesla plans to innovate AC power outlets on Cybertruck

Tesla’s Cybertruck, set to be unveiled tonight, will push the boundaries on conventional pickup design. One likely innovation will be the number, type, and capability of its AC power outlets.

Tesla has hinted that pricing on the new truck could be targeting the $50,000 price point which would be a challenge with a large truck with a substantial battery pack. What if Tesla could provide over 10,000 Watts of 120 and 240V power at multiple outlets at minimal added cost?

Marco Gaxiola thinks they can. He’s an engineer at GM’s Cruise Automation subsidiary that’s developing a fully automated driving system using Chevrolet Bolt EVs on the streets of San Francisco.

But prior to joining Cruise he worked at another company that did one of the early teardowns of a Tesla Model 3....

Reactions: RubberToe
I see three main possible reactions to the reveal:
  1. Everybody loves it on first sight, it is an instant huge success, will never produce enough to satisfy demand
  2. Some people like it, some hate it, many is OK with it, there should be enough buyers
  3. Everyone hates it, total flop, only a few weirdos are going to buy it
I am going to go out on a limb, and predict that door #2 is what we will see.

• Funny
Reactions: JRP3 and MP3Mike
I just published this article with background and informed speculation on the AC power outlets that could be featured in the Cybertruck.

Tesla plans to innovate AC power outlets on Cybertruck

I agree. There is a good potential to use the re-using the Tesla battery charger for V2G application. Hopefully existing cars do have the needed components for reverse flow. At the very least, the cybertruck and future/updated cars can be capable of reverse flow.

Homes that already have Powerwall(s) have the needed Tesla Gateway to isolate the home from the grid. The only technical issue is compliance with NEC code regarding 120% supply rule.

• Informative
Reactions: outdoors
I see three main possible reactions to the reveal:
  1. Everybody loves it on first sight, it is an instant huge success, will never produce enough to satisfy demand
  2. Some people like it, some hate it, many is OK with it, there should be enough buyers
  3. Everyone hates it, total flop, only a few weirdos are going to buy it
I am going to go out on a limb, and predict that door #2 is what we will see.
Haha, that's not much of a limb! even though the 3 is the best car I have ever owned I still run across people that do not like the car, they may not be sure of the reason they don't like it, they just know they don't.

Tesla will always have some haters, me, I a convert for life!